3.12.2012

Neutrals







Blouse: c/o SheInside, Pants: H&M, Fur Stole: H&M, Belt: Jacob, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Booties: Dolce Vita, Bracelet: H&M, Watch: Michael Kors, Sunglasses: Joe Fresh, Nails: Essie Lilacism

While in my heart I feel ready to frolic around in brightly colored spring dresses, bare legs and sweet flats, my reality is that there's still snow banks that need to melt away and temperatures that need to rise significantly before I can do so. But to incorporate a little bit of spring, I'm taking small steps, like trading in my sweaters for blouses and painting my nails pale shades of lilac! 

Thanks to my darling Kristin for snapping these photos for me! Friend photo dates are so much nicer than a tripod. 

22 comments:

  1. I loooove RM bag and that bracelet is so gorgeous!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fur stole is absolutely darling. Spring can't come soon enough!

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just put away all my faux fur for the season. Our winter in DC has been too mild and Spring is already here. I do wish we had had a little more snow though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so ready for spring and colors too! But you on this outfit makes me want to wear fur for a little bit longer! Love your little bag!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. you new baby looks very happy with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comments over on my blog today! I love the simplicity of your outfit as well with just a pop of fur with the collar. Looking gorgeous as always girl! :)

    xx Lynzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that fur stole! Only a few more weeks before we officially have to put away our furry scarves for next winter!

    jolijouel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. spring is here!! I love this muted look -

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you styled the fur you look fabulous! And your belt, o I just love your belt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay Kate you are a bad influence. Saw you on the blog with the RM bag and promptly went to Urban Shoe Myth to purchase one for myself. You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. black and tan is one of my favorite combinations! So chic, Kate! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look, Kate! I am still regretting the fact that I didn't purchase that fur stole from H&M... I had so many chances and now it's out of season!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a nice and refined look on you Kate! P.S. I have the same bracelet and boots as you ; )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit and such a great bag!

    xx Olga
    La Petite Olga

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such an elegant and chic look, and I love how soft it is. So pretty Kate!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the fur! You look great.

    I think your blog is very coo, following you now.

    Please check mine out at www.monicakwok.com

    Love,
    Monica

    www.monicakwok.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the slow transition to spring, the weather in MD this week is so amazing, I hope it stays this way. lol. I love your blouse and that fur stole! :)

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look AMAZING!!!!! You should have MORE comments my dear! Are you on LOOKBOOK? If not, definetky you SHOULD!!!!!Love your BAG, and everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm loving the sheer blouse combined with the fur! I'm a new follower, hope you stop by and check out my blog:)
    Best,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete