3.12.2012

$25 A Girl's Next Best Friend Giveaway!


My lovely sponsor A Girl's Next Best Friend is offering up a $25 gift card to one of you lucky ducks! To enter, visit the shop & leave a comment telling me which bag is your favorite! 

For bonus entries, you can follow A Girl's Next Best Friend on twitter and on facebook, and leave a separate comment for each telling me you did so!

This giveaway will run until Friday, March 16th at 5pm AST! Open to all!

ALSO, any & all of you can get 20% off your order by using code OMYHEART at checkout!!

Good luck!

70 comments:

  1. Cats-paw Evening Clutch is my fave!

    Amelia
    (@AmeliaEmilyS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Date Night Crossbody Bag is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also follow A Girl's Next Best Friend on Twitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like them on facebook! Love their bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vintage black suede and leather bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Business Chic Satchel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Followed on Twitter. (@co_lanesj)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Stud-y Buddy Convertible Clutch/Messenger. My email is wenjam75@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Girl's Next Best Friend on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow Girls Next Best Friend on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the working 9 to 5 bag :)

    alex.overing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Followed on twitter!
    alex.overing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liked on Facebook :)
    alex.overing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i will gladly love to have the vintage Red Leather Gold Frame Lady Evening Satchel (@realjamiemurphy)

    ReplyDelete
  15. the model behavior is my fav by far!!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com
    jesscause@hotmail.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the model behaviour satchel! SO lovely :)

    Thanks for the great giveaway!

    Ashleyacct@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the Against the Chain Tote!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the great giveaway! My favorite bag is "In the Limelight Clutch" in Fuchsia.

    http://tryintobestylin.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am following them on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have "Liked" them on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the In the Limelight Clutch in Fuchsia.
    holliister at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow on Twitter (@collifornia)
    holliister at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow on FB (colleen boudreau)
    holliister at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like Slithering Tote by Emperia
    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. follow on twitter
    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Monkey Business Sachel....great colour and so practical!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Career Girl Satchel by Vieta!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Follow them on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  30. I LOVE the Limelight clutch. In pink of course. It is just so much fun for a night out.

    ReplyDelete
  31. The bag that is my favorite it the In the Limelight Clutch in yellow! I need more clutches and colour!

    sighgushgasp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Follow them on twitter! (@sighgushgap)

    sighgushgasp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Like them on facebook too! (Melissa Sue Wright)

    sighgushgasp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would put it towards the Jutement Day Clutch by Urban Expressions. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I can't decide between the Teacher's Pet Mini Messenger and the In the Limelight Clutch in blue. I'm that worse at making a final decision lol

    ReplyDelete
  36. Following on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  37. Following on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  38. I LOVE the date night cross body bag! so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ooo I love the model behavior satchel! Mama needs a new bag!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Following on twitter. cphillis07

    ReplyDelete
  41. Following on twitter. cphillis07

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the working 9 to 5 bag. Thanks for hosting a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I LOVE the Working 9 to 5 Bag!
    Would be perfect in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  44. i love the colourful clutches!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love the model behavior satchel!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow A Girl's Best Friend on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Naturally I had to go with the In the Limelight Clutch in orange. pefect for spring:)

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love the yellow Monkey Business Satchel!

    ReplyDelete
  49. and I follow A girl's next best friend on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I think you're carrying the lovely London tote in that photo, Kate - sadly, it sold out months ago and never came back! It would have won in my choice, hands-down ... but as for what's in the shop now, I'd have to go for one of the cute "In the Limelight" clutches. (Which colour, though ... oh, my, the choice!)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the Jutement Day Clutch by Urban Expressions !

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love the Model Behavior Satchel
    kyfaithw at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. follow on Twitter kyfaithw
    kyfaithw at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. liked on fb
    kyfaithw at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. liked on fb
    kyfaithw at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like Monkey Business Satchel
    tmc480 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. follow A Girl's Next Best Friend on twitter
    tmc480 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thanks for the great giveaway! My favorite bag is "In the Limelight Clutch" in Fuchsia.

    ReplyDelete