3.13.2012

Pointed Pink









Jacket: c/o Simply Audrey, Jeans: iT! jeans (via Je Suis Prest), Shirt: Joe Fresh, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes: Gap, Bracelet: c/o Shlomit Ofir, Watch: Michael Kors, Earrings: c/o JewelMint, Sunglasses: Joe Fresh

Shooooes! Yes, for the first time since last fall, I was able to wear a pair of actual shoes this weekend. I happily ditched my salt-stained, tired boots and took my new pink flats out for a spin! Last year I pined over these flats by Sigerson Morrison but never took the plunge, so I was ecstatic to walk into The Gap and find these sitting there... they are the perfect alternative!

I used to rarely go a day without earrings, but in the last few years have switched my focus to necklaces & bracelets. But when I saw these pretty earrings from JewelMint, I couldn't resist! They add just a touch of glam to an otherwise casual outfit!

43 comments:

  1. i love your utility jacket.
    and those pink shoes are just so precious!

    xo kaitlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shoes and jacket!!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful jacket! and i love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are GREAT, but I am into your PARKA so much!!! I think Parkas are so in at the moment and they are perfect for the end of winter/beggining of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for the perfect bright flat and this is it, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your JewelMint earrings! Great pick!

    xoxo
    www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Perfect transition look for Spring. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are such great spring shoes - love the color!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pretty pink flats add the perfect pop of colour. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look gorg dahling! love the whole deal going on here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pairing a utility jacket with a gingham or plaid button-down is one of my go-to looks. Super cute! Especially with the pink shoes.


    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous style dear! wanna follow each other on bloglovin? *.* kisses, KATEFP

    ReplyDelete
  13. Helllllo flats, I can't wait to say goodbye to salt stained boots for good ! Also, your new Rebecca Minkoff bag is a beaut ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO CUTE, this is the perfect casual chic look. I am so excited to see you get to wear flats again, I'm so excited to be busting mine out.
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Kate, I adore this! Those red flats are so perfect with that outfit! And I of course love the jacket and the designer "Simply Audrey" ;-) Happy Tuesday! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit and those flats are so fun! What a great color!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's amazing how you've mixed a bunch of closet staples and come up with this great look! I might be stealing this one on the future :P

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohh, I have the exact same flats and I am in love with them, I love the way you paired them up! I find I am wanting to wear mine all the time!!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those shoes are fantastic! I absolutely love the look of pointy flats...need to buy myself a few more pairs :)

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am just so in love with that bag Kate! Makes everything you wear look so chic. Love this casual but super put-together look, you look lovely as always.

    Alex xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Always love a good utility jacket! Such a staple! ;)

    xo
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. great outifit! especially your shoes and your jacket look nice!

    xx, Sabinna and David
    Broken Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE the gold bangle and those bright shoes! that colour just makes me so happy, I'm definitely thinking of buying some bright foot wear this year :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Perfectly classic in every way! I especially love seeing a little bit of your beautiful checkered blouse poking out from under your coat - what an amazing Joe Fresh find! (I've been eyeing a similar one from J. Crew, so nice to know there's a cheaper alternative available!) Your black Minkoff is the perfect finishing touch; I love a good black bag with gold fixtures (and I know you do, too!)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love how the plaid is peaking out of the jacket, and those flats are too cute!!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the touch of gingham - feels so much like spring!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great pop of color!

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Simple, yet chic. I love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fun shoes! They totally make the outfit.

    http://joliejouel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Kate!!

    I hope I am making your day ~ You won the $100 Shopbop giveaway on Bright Bold and Beautiful ~ congrats!

    Please email me with your address and thanks for visiting BB&B!

    ReplyDelete
  31. very pretty outfit nice shoes

    Come and check out our blog too and share your though;)


    XoXo
    H&C from Amsterdam
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute cas outfit girl - love how you pulled it all together. Such a stylish Canuck :)
    Krystin
    Suburban Faux Pas

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the pop of bright pink--it makes the outfit a little more fun and very cute!! And that bag...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  34. love the cargo jacket, i need one of these

    http://andrea-clare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. LOVE! I love this casual look, and I'm so glad that the earrings made it into the mix!

    Xo K

    ReplyDelete
  36. super cute look!
    www.alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow, I love your outfit! The parka's beautiful!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cute layering. I like the gingham w/ the cargo color.
    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete