I've been a fan of the Shins since before they rocked the Garden State soundtrack, so I was pretty pumped to hear that they're coming out with a new album. This is their new single, Simple Song, and while I don't love the video, I do love the song! Enjoy!
Hope you all have happy weekends!





Great recommendation! Buying music before 7am is a strangely nice feeling!
ReplyDeleteIt has the same sound/chords as Call to Apathy, but it's much more unpredictable. I'm enjoying it! Thanks!
Gina
i really love your blog, thanks god i found it :) want to come over mine and follow each other if you want?
ReplyDeleteAwesome tune!
ReplyDeletexoxox,
CC
ahh I love The Shins. I can't wait until the album comes out :)
ReplyDeleteYes! Garden State! One of my all-time favorite soundtracks : ).
ReplyDeletei friggin love the shins! somehow we got lumped together in a fashionable ladies tweet and i am stoked cause i found your blog- obsessed! i am your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteOh this song just never gets old.. never! love it!
ReplyDelete