Sweater: H&M, Blouse: c/o Modest Mob, Skirt: Mexx, Tights: Hue, Bag: Co-Lab by Christopher Kon, Boots: Dolce Vita, Necklace: Silver Daisy, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: c/o Shlomit Ofir
After a super busy weekend with work & travelling back and forth to Fredericton, I woke up Sunday morning and decided it felt like a perfect day to venture out for brunch. The fella and I feasted on crepes stuffed with asparagus & spinach (me) and salmon & capers (him) and delicious curried squash soup, and then stopped to take some photos in the nearby park. A lovely little Sunday.





CUTE CHAINS!
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing hun!
ReplyDeleteLove this look!
X
I love the chains too!! Wonderful colours! :D
ReplyDeleteThose crepes sounds pretty good! Glad you had a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteLOOVEEE the outfit!
ReplyDeleteEspecially the bag and the chain necklace, tres chic :)
The brown hues are so pretty on you, and that necklace is quite a statement.
ReplyDeletewww.TheFancyTeacup.com
That does sound like the perfect day! :) I love your outfit! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com/
Brunch is the best, and that's a perfect brunch outfit. I'm loving that bag, girl!
ReplyDeletewww.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com
I had stuffed crepes for brunch yesterday too! (At this cute little cafe in Moncton.) Lately I'm loving to combine brown and black- great outfit.
ReplyDeleteI love the high/low in your outfit - a chunky sweater & a sweet, feminine skirt..gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my Winter Warmth post - I have to check out Joe Fresh sometime soon :)
In Pursuit of Style
Sounds like you enjoyed the perfect Sunday Kate!! Hmm, the crepes sound absolutely divine! And this outfit is SO beautiful, cozy & chic! I'm loving how you've put it together. Hope your week is fab. xo veronika
ReplyDeleteLove the chains. Something about Sunday just calls for brunch.
ReplyDeleteLove that bag!! This look is so perfectly cozy for fall!
ReplyDeleteAww that sounds like the perfect Sunday brunch date... my ideal day! Love the spotted blouse. ;)
ReplyDeleteCrepes? yummie! Love love this look, funny thing is I'm wearing gold metallic sweater and statment necklace on my post today too, how cool is that? loved your red satchel, perfect fall go to bag!
ReplyDeleteCess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries
love your bag so much...amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful look, love the sweater layered over that skirt! Getting dressed up a bit for brunch is always so fun.
ReplyDeletexJennaD
Such a wonderful look, love the sweater layered over that skirt! Getting dressed up a bit for brunch is always so fun.
ReplyDeletexJennaD
Amazing! You look great!
ReplyDeleteVanessa
Totally almost bought that sweater, but I'm trying to keep myself on a restricted shopping budget. Looks great.
ReplyDeletexo L.
I love love love the way you've paired the flirty & flow-y skirt with a chunkier sweater. Just might have to steal this idea ;)
ReplyDeletexx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com
triangle necklace giveaway
Mmmmmm spinach and artichoke crepe . . . .
ReplyDeleteI love your pretty tiered skirt!
You look darling, Kate! Don't you just love that it's tights weather!! Love how you toughened up this look w/the bootes! xo www.casualglamorous.com
ReplyDeletethat necklace is amazing! great outfit, i like the layering! and yay for cdn bloggers!
ReplyDeleteoh, I adore your outfit Kate! Your boots are so cute :) x
ReplyDeletesuper stylish,omg! xoooo
ReplyDeleteAdore how you combing different prints and textures, so effortlessly! Also love the way you added a punch of color with the bag. Its gorg!
ReplyDeletexx
Ashley
http://goldendivine.blogspot.com
Great great necklace!!
ReplyDeletexx Olga
La Petite Olga
awww you look lovely! I love your sweater and your bag, so chic and comfy :D
ReplyDeleteKate!! Absolutely love that necklace...and your brunch sounds absolutely delish! xo
ReplyDeleteKate you are looking so fab. I love your red bag! And brunch sounds rather divine, too. Hope you're hanging in there. xo-Carrie
ReplyDeleteKate!.. Your necklace is fabulous...oh and your brunch sounds soooo wonderful.
ReplyDelete♥
xoxo Ra
So cute Kate! Love the layers and the necklace is gorgeous. And that bag ahhh, pure love : )
ReplyDeleteLoving all your jewelry! That necklace is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this look. I really like the way you layered everything and I've been looking for a necklace exactly like that!
ReplyDeleteYou look great. Gorgeous day/weather, also. Nice photos.
xo,
http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous! I like the brown mixed with the black. You have lovely style!
ReplyDeletePerfect outfit for weekend brunch!! :)
ReplyDeletexo,
Rosa
http://redvelvetandleopard.blogspot.com
Really loving the neck candy :-)
ReplyDeleteConfessions of a Purse-a-holic
what a perfect brunch look - I love the mix of textures and neutrals - evening glamor meets lazy afternoon.
ReplyDeleteThats kind of the definition of brunch, actually.
Chic on the Cheap
Ah, you got this sweater! I tried this on and loved it! You look cute & cozy - perfect outfit for brunch! xo
ReplyDeletelove the skirt...very cute
ReplyDeleteCan't place why.. but this might be one of my favorite outfits on you yet!!!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love this outfit. I think the sweater and boots might become my newest obsessions.
ReplyDeleteLoving the sweater/shirt/necklace combo...super cute :)
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
Love the blog! You have great style!
ReplyDeletehttp://beantownsbarbie.blogspot.com
Your little boots are so cute! They have a slightly western feel to them. Your bag is so beautiful too. That color is so rich!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, the necklace is quite stunning !
ReplyDelete