11.06.2011

A Glimpse, A Glance






The end of the weekend is drawing near, but I feel like it hasn't even started. I had work events all weekend long and now need to make the most of this Sunday... starting with a blog post to show you a bit of my week, which was simple and quiet, for the most part.

01 New silver jewels from PoshLocket!
02 An early snowfall and a slow, snowy drive home (that has since all melted away)
03 The best way to cope with a snowy day - grilled cheese and homemade veggie soup!
04 Drinks at Kristin's house last weekend. Wish this could happen more often.
05 An old favorite.

12 comments:

  1. Oh your jewelry tray has so many great stuff!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow pictures. I'm still waiting on that dreamy look in my town.

    http://houseofwren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the jewerly wine glass photo = classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm grilled cheese! I always like to put a tomato in my grilled cheese. :) And/or eat it with a bowl of tomato soup.

    Here's to a fun filled week, Kate!

    Swing by to enter my Alainn Bella Giveaway.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely jewelry! I'm going to have to check out PoshLocket.

    Shannon
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tray with all your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your 'a glimps a glance' posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grilled cheese & soup is always the perfect comfort food, especially on those chili days!

    xx
    Ashley

    http://goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously snow?? Wow. Glad it's gone! It has been so warm in Ottawa, we've been lucky.

    ReplyDelete