11.08.2011

Winter Wishlist



Lately I've been wanting to buy everything in sight. I haven't been, mind you, I've actually been very, very good the last few months but with winter approaching and holiday collections rolling out, I am swooning over everything! I'd happily welcome everything above into my winter wardrobe! 

01 J. Crew Double-Cloth Townhouse Trench
02 BB Dakota Janika Faux Fur Vest
03 Pieces Hamilton Tartan Gloves*
04 Madison Harding Clay Booties
05 Elizabeth and James Mercy Booties
06 Nanette Lepore Quilted Tote
07 House of Harlow Zig Zag Starburst Ring
08 House of Harlow Linsey Sunglasses

*I'm not sure why, but these gloves only appear on ASOS under certain searches... if this link doesn't work, go to women - accessories - gloves, and they should be there!

30 comments:

  1. I need some new sunglasses for winter. Driving with glare off snow is not comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the coat from J.Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 7 is the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been very good too! I am now living on a cash diet- so that helps! But I can't help having a wishlist as long as I'm arm too! lol. Such classy items you've chosen- I like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those sunglasses!! I've been looking for a pair like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with outerwear - I love that jcrew coat! I've had that fur vest on my radar too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those tartan gloves!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'll take them all! Specially the fur and coat, the color is gorgeous!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. i totally just ordered those gloves. thanks for making my winter a little bit hotter, love! <3 jen c.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have been kind of wanting a faux fur vest or jacket. they really don't seem "me" but maybe me is changing. haha.

    http://lachastickfanatique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bag is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving faux fur this fall, but I haven't bought any yet. I adore that vest!

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love those sweet little gloves and that purse is totally amazing...especially for all this cold weather.

    xoxo katlin
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great picks, Kate! I would wear everything! Love that HOH ring and the trench coat especially.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, that purse is awesome! love leather and texture.

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect selection:)

    http://emerjadesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the gloves, jacket & sunnies most! I can see all of this on you : ) XO

    ReplyDelete
  18. that vest is selling out like hotcakes everywhere. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute picks!!!

    xo,
    Rosa

    http://redvelvetandleopard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your wishlist is perfection, I want every single item you covet for, especially that first coat, they would all be an amazing addition to any wardrobe. Your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your winter list, great inspiration! Those gloves are so stunning :)

    x Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for stopping by my site, so glad to have been introduced to yours :)

    I would spend the card on something from Marc by Marc Jacobs.

    -Marta

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I just found your blog and am loving it so far, also those gloves, ok scratch that, everything on the wishlist! Now to peruse your past posts :)

    xXx
    Pearl
    http://laperleaparis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. "The Melissa Parker"November 14, 2011 at 2:51 PM

    Oh dear those sunglasses are a must have ... Cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic pics! I love the classic coat and that black bag!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fantastic pics! I love the classic coat and that black bag!

    ReplyDelete