Happy September! Can you believe September is already here? As sad I as I am to see summer go, there are so many amazing things happening this fall that I can't help but be excited!
And as fall approaches I'm having a serious moment with leather leggings and pants. From coated jeans to the real deal, these slick pants have me swooning. While they can look super hot dressed up with heels, I'm finding myself really drawn to the more casual looks with oversized sweaters and flats or sneakers. They add an instant edge to an otherwise casual look and I definitely hope to add something similar to my closet this fall. These are definitely something I'd want to try in person before committing to, but a few great styles can be found here, here & super affordable here!
And as fall approaches I'm having a serious moment with leather leggings and pants. From coated jeans to the real deal, these slick pants have me swooning. While they can look super hot dressed up with heels, I'm finding myself really drawn to the more casual looks with oversized sweaters and flats or sneakers. They add an instant edge to an otherwise casual look and I definitely hope to add something similar to my closet this fall. These are definitely something I'd want to try in person before committing to, but a few great styles can be found here, here & super affordable here!







I start being obsessed with these right after summer ends! Love these looks!
ReplyDeletehttp://jeansandroses.blogspot.com
nice photos!! ;-)
ReplyDeletexoxo
new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com
Great inspirational pics! Love them all!
ReplyDeleteThe Style Storm
<3, Christina
Love the look of leather leggings though I've never actually tried it myself! I may just need to!
ReplyDeletexx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.
YES! I love leather leggings - can't wait to break them out this fall!
ReplyDeleteKayla
www.lovelucygirl.com
yes, fabulous! I found some last year but they ripped, I am on a new hunt this season!
ReplyDeletecoffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com
I need to get me a pair of these! Great picks! Thanks for your well-wishes Kate xo
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love leather!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
www.fashioniceblog.com
I love leather leggings!!
ReplyDeleteI'm obsessed with leather leggings for fall! I bought a cheapie pair at H&M last year, and now I want a nicer pair. Of course, they're definitely not something I'll be buying without trying them on. I feel like comfort could be an issue if they're not the "right" pair.
ReplyDeletexo Jackie
Something About That
I am so obsesses with leather leggings! Even though summer is ending, fall trends like leather leggings make it worth it!
ReplyDeleteXOXO Taylor Briann
Seriously so hard to believe it's September!! Loving the more casual leather legging inspiration ;) Xx
ReplyDeleteLeather leggings are so sexy with high heels but I like how it looks with flats.
ReplyDeleteHouse cleaners Wembley