9.05.2014

Criss-Cross

Dress: Envy, Jacket: c/o Fidelity Denim, Bandeau: Aerie, Shoes: Zara, Bag; Rebecca Minkoff, Sunglasses: c/o Sosie, Necklace: c/o Olive + Piper, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: Shlomit Ofir and  Kate Spade

Happppy Friday! I am so glad the weekend is here. It's been a long, sleepy week - I can't quite tell if I've been battling some sort of sickness or what, but I've had zero energy all week and an overwhelming desire to go to bed before the sun even sets. 

But now the weekend is here and that energy needs to kick into high gear because I've got all kinds of fun ahead. Today is my pal Kristin's birthday so we're having a little soiree for her tonight, and I'm pretty certain tomorrow will be full of social times as well.

This dress has been a go-to for evenings out this summer. It's a super easy throw & go dress, but the  low strappy back makes it a little more evening appropriate. 

Hope you all have a great weekend! 

9 comments:

  1. great look ;-))

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely dress! and it looks even more lovely paired with a denim jacket!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's depression caused by knowing that a cold Canadian winter is just around the corner...gah!! I think I have the same thing :(
    Have a great weekend though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun printed dress - and I love the back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty!! That dress has such a great pattern!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the criss cross back! You look gorgeous!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the jacket :)
    Check out my blog if you love great deals, because I am loving your blog right now and we have a lot in common!
    xo,
    Amanda | affordablebyamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete