2.03.2014

Winter Floral

Coat: J.Crew, Blazer: BB Dakota, Dress: c/o Darling, Boots: Steve Madden, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Necklaces: c/o Olive + Piper, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Stella & Dot, Sunglasses: D&G

 Since I can't seem to get my mind off of spring lately, I thought I'd start incorporating some spring-like elements into my winter wardrobe. This dress was a favorite last summer, and paired with tights, booties and a blazer I was able to winterize it enough for this blustery January day! And now, we can officially say goodbye to January, hello to February, and take comfort in the fact that we're one step closer to spring! Sigh!

I hope you all had lovely weekends! 


15 comments:

  1. The dress rocks! I love how beautiful the flower print looks!

    http://thesparklingarrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! love the little bow belt that peeps out!

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo is so cute! Love how you winterized this dress. And I just love this dress in general.

    ~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely GORGE Kate! I love that coat on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this outfit! The dress is adorable...and I love how it stands out against the black tights and blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to incorporating Spring into your wardrobe! I must start thinking of doing the same! Love this look - the black blazer, tights and boots really make the floral pattern pop!! Gorgeous!

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! It makes me want spring even more than I already do! Great choice...and I love all the pairings. That blazer, the tights, the coat. Love it all. Great outfit.

    xo Denise
    lovelybohemian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this print! Never too early to get started on Spring, I saw :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Love LOVE the pink coat especially since you matched it with your nail polish! And the layered necklaces are adorable. Perfect for February!

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look, Kate! The dress is so bright, and what a cute little belt.

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is stunning and you've definitely made it winter-ready with the different layers.

    I am SO ready for spring, but I haven't really made the switch to my wardrobe yet....but you're making me want to bust out some florals for tomorrow.

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely dress!!

    xx,
    lalainlaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that blazer girl! Such a cute look

    ReplyDelete