I've got a fun giveaway for you today! Who wants a gorgeous new leather handbag valued at approximately $500? My friends at Slate Design are offering O My Heart readers access to some of their fabulous emerging brands through an awesome giveaway! Slate Design is a Fashion Branding Firm working with some of the most promising global designers in the industry and their client Laykh, based in Hong Kong has amazingly offered up one of her exotic leather bags for one of you lucky readers to win!
To enter, use the rafflecopter below! This giveaway is open worldwide! Good luck!





These bags are gorgeous! thank you for the giveaway Kate!
ReplyDeletexo
http://thefashionistabubble.blogspot.ca
What an awesome giveaway! Love your blog Kate!
ReplyDeleteChoo Choo
http://choochooli.blogspot.com
Thanks for the giveaway! I love that bronze Summer Clutch
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway, thanks!
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway! Love to find another fellow Canadian blogger :) Have been following you for awhile and I love your posts. Thanks for the opportunity to win these gorgeous bags!
ReplyDelete-Krystin Tysire xo
www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca
wow this bag its the next it bags <3 love it so much!
ReplyDeletethank you for holding this giveaway <3