12.05.2012

Lucky Spades

printed denim
ellandemm audrey necklace
Coat: Soia & Kyo, Jeans: c/o Level 99 (in Lucky Spades), Blouse: J.Crew, Shoes: c/o Vince Camuto, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Necklace: c/o EllandEmm

It's been a big year for me & pants. First I finally experimented with colored denim, and here I am breaking out some printed denim! All from a girl who has the hardest time finding pants that fit/flatter these hips of mine! This 'lucky spade' printed denim was sent over to me from Level 99, a brand I was unfamiliar with prior to this, but can say I'm super happy with! These are ridiculously comfortable, and I love that this print is subtle and striking all at the same time. This post will all be part of a contest Level 99 is holding, and I'll update you with the details as they come in!

Also, can we have a moment for this stunning EllandEmm necklace? I am SO IN LOVE! You'll be seeing this beauty on major repeat during holiday time!

Thanks to my co-worker Annick for these lunch time photos!

31 comments:

  1. Amazing print on the pants. Not so subtle you can't tell they are a little edgy but not so printed it's like "wow. look at that girls pants" Love them. And that coat is killer.

    Memoirs & Mochas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you in the trouble pants department! Glad to hear you found such a stylish printed pair. Plus, I'm envious of that coat -- super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole outfit, from the Classic Camel colored coat to necklace, printed denim-I just bought a pair too!, to the embellished pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those printed pants are too cute and I'm really digging the unique hem shape of your coat - gorgeous!

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been in LOVE with this necklace for quite some time now :) I may have just been convinced to take the plunge! gorgeous :)

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great, chic outfit! Those pants are adorable and look so flattering on you! I may have already said this, but I'm so in love with your coat. The cut is so pretty and the colour is perfect!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always had the same problem with pants. It's so hard to find ones I like!
    You look awesome!

    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great minds think alike :) Love how you styled the jeans, Kate! I'm so in love with the print...it's not too crazy and I just love black and blue together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute! LOVE this! I have a hard time with pants too.. I have hips that don't lie!!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beauty. Love everything about this outfit, especially the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this coat!!! the high cut front is gorgeous! and please . . . those heels are killer!!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the coat!

    Amberly
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful look!you look amazing.i love everything you wear.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great outfit! the shoes are amazing!

    maybe you'd like to check out my blog

    x

    http://yourfavoritefashiongirl.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are the best printed jeans I've seen yet. And I love how you've styled them with classic pieces. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit - it's really adorable. The detail on those heels is stunning x

    www.boxandbrownie.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so in love with this coat! It's the perfect winter jacket, love the camel color! And those printed pants mixed with the jewel pumps is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That coat is awesome! I love it with that statement necklace and those textured jeans!

    -Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty! Love your Minkoff bag- I've been dying for one!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these printed jeans! They look so amazing on you and I love the style. Also, those heels are gorgeous :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful shoes and necklace! I love how classic this outfit is. Looks beautiful on you.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. you are a big inspiration for me! love from germany <3
    http://alinaswonderland.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  23. These pants are wonderful!! I love the subtle print on them. And this coat is absolutely gorgeous, such a great shape and shade
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ahhhh so happy that you finally got an Ell and Emm necklace!! Welcome to the glam fam haha. I can't stop wearing my Audrey! And those jeans are amaze!
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. The printed denim looks great on you, and I loooove that necklace! Wow.

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete