loved looking at your photos on twitter over the weekend! Looks like you had a blast...hopefully yesterday's recovery wasn't too bad! You looked gorge! xo
Oh wow, I guess I'm going to be taking a trip to Joe fresh sooner than I thought- I love the looks of the jumper and skirt so much! You've also reminded me that I must clean my makeup brushes... it has been awhile!
I love all of your photos!
ReplyDeleteAre very funny!
xx
looking super pretty:) fun pictures!
ReplyDeleteKnit and lace.. Mmmm!
ReplyDeleteSuch magical captures! Wish we had a Joe Fresh around here. x
ReplyDeletewww.TheFancyTeacup.com
nice photos! sounds like you had fun!
ReplyDeletehttp://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/
Lovely photos!!
ReplyDeletexx Olga
La Petite Olga
You and your friend both look lovely <3
ReplyDeletehttp://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/
Been hearing so much about Joe Fresh. Love that lace! Also addicted to Instagram!
ReplyDeleteThis just reminded me of our conversation about sequins and Joe Fresh! I'll have to go look tomorrow ;)
ReplyDeleteohhhh. love your sparkly tutu!
ReplyDeleteChic on the Cheap
i always enjoy this blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com
The lace skirt is VERY pretty :)
ReplyDeleteLuv,
Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x
cute pics! Loved the tutu, so girly!
ReplyDeleteCess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries
I love the sparkles! Sounds like you had a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLovin the tutu skirt definately a cute ensemble
ReplyDeletehttp://fashberries.blogspot.com/
LOVE the first little snap shot - that tweed is fabulous.
ReplyDeletexo
loving all the textures. and that drink sounds so good.
ReplyDeletehttp://saras-style-snapshot.blogspot.com
Fun! Of course loving the Joe Fresh skirt. ;) Enough I ran out of gas! HAHA
ReplyDeleteKristin xo
BRING ON the holidays!! xo
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more of that tweed jumper and lace skirt! And you look so pretty in that picture! Happy Monday, lady! www.casualglamorous.com
ReplyDeleteLove your snapshots lovely :)
ReplyDeletexx
Jen
http://belledecouture.com
Fun photos, they are very pretty. Their is a giveaway on my blog I think you will love, pass by to enter!
ReplyDelete-V
http://stylishlyme.com
Two things I'd love to find this week. That awesome skirt and that delicious candy cane cocktail!
ReplyDeletexx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com
Love these fun and festive pics. You look stunning and those cocktails look delicious.
ReplyDeletewe need a full shot of that sparkly tutu. i would love one myself!
ReplyDeleteAdorable set! I love the one with lace especially :)
ReplyDeleteAya ♥ Strawberry Koi
Cute photos! I love that you lounged around in a sparkly tutu on a weekday :) Awesome. Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteloved looking at your photos on twitter over the weekend! Looks like you had a blast...hopefully yesterday's recovery wasn't too bad! You looked gorge! xo
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I guess I'm going to be taking a trip to Joe fresh sooner than I thought- I love the looks of the jumper and skirt so much! You've also reminded me that I must clean my makeup brushes... it has been awhile!
ReplyDelete