11.18.2011

Song of the Week!


It took everything in me not to post something wintery/Christmasy this morning for my song of the week, but it just doesn't feel quite time yet. Maybe next week. ;) But for now, a new song from Canadian band Hollerado... who I am hopefully seeing live in a couple weeks time! Enjoy this bizarre little video (really, emu races and girls begrudgingly doing a dance routine in american apparel dresses), and happy weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I love Hollerado. They have such a good beat that makes you want to dance down the street. My favourite song is still Juliet.

    http://houseofwren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely song and an ever lovelier blog! Love the whole concept, your looks..ah...just everything! You are such a sweetheart!

    PS: Your most recent outfit is a blast, but imagine how an Asos golden bow ring would complete the look. I'm giving one away at my blog , by the way ;)

    Hope to keep in touch! Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete