Free People Tunic / Kate Spade Watch / Essie 'Fiji' Nailpolish / J.crew Shorts / DKNY Booties / Michael Kors Bag
SO - I had this post all ready to go on Saturday and then forgot to schedule it. WHOOPS! I just realized when I went to my blog this morning and it wasn't there. So here we've got a belated weekend wear post! ;)
The week was a short one thanks to last Monday being a holiday here in Canada, but long weekends always make me crave the next weekend all that much more! I haven't done a weekend wear post in quite a while, but it's always fun to dream up little outfit combinations incorporating wishlist items with a few I already own to serve as both inspiration to myself and to you!
I own this Free People top in white and I absolutely love it. I love the bright colors in the print of the black one though, and if it goes on sale I may end up scooping it up, too! Paired with denim cut offs and a cute pair of lace up wedge booties (here, and I love these also!) along with pretty classics like a gold Kate Spade watch & Michael Kors bag, it's the perfect spring weekend outfit.
Hope you all had a great weekend and are off to a great start to your Mondays!






so cute skirt ;-)
ReplyDeletexoxo
new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com
Obat Sipilis Jogja
ReplyDeleteobat sipilis de nature
Obat Sipilis Tradisional Daun Sirih
obat sipilis paling ampuh
obat sipilis di apotik
obat sipilis raja singa
Obat Sipilis Jogja
obat sipilis de nature
obat sipilis tradisional daun sirih
obat sipilis di apotik umum
obat sipilis dokter
obat sipilis generik
t sipilis yang paling ampuh
obat sipilis
Obat Sipilis Tradisional
Obat Sipilis Di Apotik
Obat Sipilis Alami
Obat Sipilis Paling Ampuh
Obat Sipilis Dengan Bayam Duri
Obat Sipilis Pada Pria
Obat Sipilis Raja Singa
Obat Sipilis Jogja
Obat Sipilis De Nature
Obat Sipilis Di Jual Di Apotik
Obat Sipilis Di Apotik Terdekat
Obat Sipilis Di Apotik Kimia Farma
Obat Sipilis Di Apotik Resep Dokter
Obat Sipilis Di Kimia Farma