This whole off the shoulder / shoulder cut-out trend has really, really grown on me. I first started to take notice when Stephanie wore a Free People sweater (which I promptly scooped up and have worn multiple times and love!) and now that all of these pretty blouse versions are popping up for spring & summer I'm just swooning over them! They are airy & feminine and subtly sexy and I need to add some to my wardrobe, stat!
They work really well for nights out - when you want to wear something that you couldn't wear to the office but still want to be a little covered!
Shops don't seem to have them categorized yet and most are just mixed in among blouses (like here) or party blouses (here) but I am specifically loving this, this & this!
And, Cold Shoulder is a really great song by Adele. So if you aren't a fan of this trend, you'll at least get a good song out of this post. ;)






I love the off the shoulder look! I really need to get a top and dress in the style!
ReplyDeleteHer Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com
The off-the shoulder trend is growing on me too. I agree with you, it's so feminine and pretty.
ReplyDeleteDiary of Elegance
http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/
awesome!! ;-)
ReplyDeletei invite to me too
www.live-style20.blogspot.com
Loving this trend! So feminine yet chic. I love that you can dress it up for dinner out, or down for a day at the beach.
ReplyDeletexx
Carly
http://bunbunbook.com
Obat Sipilis Di Apotik Umum
ReplyDeleteObat Sipilis Kimia Farma
Obat Sipilis Dokter
Obat Sipilis Resep Dokter
Obat Sipilis Yang Paling Ampuh
Obat Sipilis Pada Pria Rumah
Obat Sipilis Murah
Obat Sipilis Apotik
Obat Sipilis Antibiotik
Obat Sipilis Apotek
Obat Sipilis Atau Raja Singa
Obat Sipilis Amoxicillin
Obat Sipilis Tradisional Daun Sirih
Obat Sipilis Pada Pria Rumah
Obat Sipilis Amoxicillin
Obat Sifilis Akut
Obat Sipilis Apa Namanya
Obat Sipilis Apa Ya
Obat Sifilis Akut
Obat Sipilis Apa Namanya
Obat Alami Sipilis Pada Pria
Obat Antibiotik Sipilis Di Apotik
Obat Sifilis Ampuh
Apa Obat Sipilis
Obat Sifilis Apotek
Obat Sifilis Adalah
Obat Sifilis Atau Raja Singa
Obat Sipilis Amoxicillin
Obat Sipilis Apa Ya
Obat Sifilis Akut