Topshop dress / Alice & Olivia Bow Belt / Kate Spade Earrings / Nixon Watch / Zara Booties / Sephora Collection Lipstick / Deborah Lippmann Magic Carpet Ride Nail Polish / Michael Kors Necklace
Happy Saturday, friends! It's a rainy ol' day here and I'm taking a break from standing in the rain watching rugby to curl up on the couch and dream up the outfit I would like to be wearing tonight for whatever festivities end up taking place! (Whatever ends up happening, I'm confident it will involve wine.)
Enjoy your Saturday!






This is exactly an outfit I would wear. I mean, right down to the booties! I'm all for the dress (of course, all I wear are dresses), and that bow belt is outstanding!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteso cute ;'-)
ReplyDeletexoxo
i invite to me
www.live-style20.blogspot.com
i love that topshop dress, such a cool pattern
ReplyDeleteI love the print on that dress!! It's so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteDress, boots, and bag - I'll take it all please!
ReplyDeletexx