Dress: c/o Old Navy, Vest: c/o Old Navy, Shoes: c/o Lilian Nai, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff c/o Eluxe, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Stella & Dot, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Happy Monday, friends! I hope you all had fantastic weekends! Mine was pretty darn wonderful actually, with a sleepover visit from my sister and adorable nephew, followed by a day with friends at a pool and then at an outdoor craft beer festival called Brewer's Bash. The sun was hot, the beer was flowing, and all in all it was a great weekend!
This white summer dress / denim vest combo is one that I had been meaning to try for a while, and then finally decided to put the pieces together last week on a super hot day. It was comfy & casual and light enough for the heat.











Love this look! I need to get a denim vest! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteThe Style Storm
<3, Christina
I don't wear mine nearly enough but they're definitely fun to mix into your wardrobe! And thank you!!
Deleteadore the vest and lwd! so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteladies in navy
You look lovely! Cool vest!!:)
ReplyDeleteXoxo
dogma96.blogspot.pt
So feminine and sweet. This is definitely one of my favorite summer looks for sure. A denim vest is a must! Hope all is well lady! XO
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks girl! It definitely made me feel very summery! Hope you and the bebe are doing well! xo!
DeleteCute look! Loving your dress and sandals!
ReplyDeletexx
Giovanna
www.HeyLoveBlog.com
Your vest is perfect!
ReplyDeleteLove&Clothing
Glad to hear you had a great weekend Kate - sounds like a very fun one! Lovely look. That dress is so pretty. I always find you can get great dresses from Old Navy!
ReplyDeleteLauren xo
Sophisticated In Style
Haha I know, right? I always feel like I have plenty of summer dresses until summer actually arrives and then I feel like I need mooore! Haha luckily this one is super affordable in case you find yourself "needing" another one! ;)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute outfit! Now I need to get a denim vest!
ReplyDeleteLeah
Mrsmcnear2014.blogspot.com
Well gee I can't believe this is all Old Navy, I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier, I love yours!
ReplyDeleteGina
Pink Wings
Girl you are killing in it in this dress! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment, it totally made my stressful Monday!
ReplyDeleteThere is something so classic Summer about a white dress & denim vest! I love the detail in this dress!
ReplyDeletexo. maggie
Moda & the Mar
The match is so ok,and it bring you fresh feeling,
ReplyDeleteyou look great with the white dress.
Wonder Beautyis a China Lingerie Manufacturer
and We also Wholesale Lingerie and Clubwear.
Great look! The dress is lovely. Been meaning to get my hand on a lace/crotchet dress for awhile. Ah maybe in sales.
ReplyDeleteAlex - Funky Jungle
Love that dress and the detail on the bottom of it! And I love how you paired the denim vest with the crisp white dress! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexo,
Brittney Marie
Pretty Little Pursuits
I love the combo of the vest and white dress! I need to try it more often ;)
ReplyDeleteLove this light Summery look!
ReplyDeletexo Amy
www.urbanfrill.com
Love the white dress!
ReplyDeletexo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com
This is a really cute outfit. I love the white dress, and how you paired the jean vest with it. I have a jean vest very similar that I haven't figured out how to style yet, and you may have come to the rescue with this post. So thanks. Happy Tuesday:)
ReplyDeleteSuch a doll! ;)
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com
Love this law love this LWD the detail on that hem is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHeidi D.
www.wishesandreality.com
I love this look! It has reminded me to pull out my denim vest :)
ReplyDeletexo!
Shelby
glitterandgingham.com
Great look! The shoes are cute :)
ReplyDeletehttp://jennidiamante.blogspot.fi/