Top: Smart Set, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Keds x Kate Spade, Clutch: c/o Olivia + Joy, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Stella & Dot, Necklace: c/o Calico, Sunglasses: c/o Sunglass Warehouse
Hey, Monday! I'm not quite ready for you yet. I had mostly a really great weekend filled with summer things - watching my guy play rugby, drinking beer in the sunshine, bbq-ing, going to the farmer's market, eating ice cream and strawberry shortcake, and going to the beach with some of my best girls. I was battling a subtle headache though which decided to hit full force Sunday afternoon which left me unable to sleep for much of last night and has left me pretty darn groggy today. Poppin' advil and hoping for the best.
This was just a casual outfit I wore last week. It was "office cleaning day" so we were allowed to dress comfy and casual, which almost always means these distressed jeans and a pair of keds for me! It's my "comfy uniform"!
I hope you all had wonderful weekends!










Love this look! Those shoes are awesome!
ReplyDeleteThe Style Storm
<3, Christina
Love these gold accents! Nice look!
ReplyDeletehttp://jeansandroses.blogspot.com
fine look ;]]
ReplyDeletexoxo
new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com
Those shoes! I always lovveee a good pair of shoes but those are killer!
ReplyDeleteThose sneaks are fab!
ReplyDeletexo Rin
Ramblings with Rin
Love how you paired a classic peplum with a little bit of sparkle!
ReplyDeleteBrighton
www.brightontheday.com
It sounds like you had such a lovely weekend Kate! Mine was definitely not that eventful. Loving this look. Such a pretty peplum top and those sparkly keds are so fun and fantastic.
ReplyDeleteLauren xo
Sophisticated In Style
Oh, and I hope you feel better soon!
DeleteWhat fun shoes for a Monday! I definitely was not ready for it either!
ReplyDeletexo. maggie
Moda & the Mar
Oh yay! You posted the beachy hair picture! I love it! Great look - I SO wish that peplum would have worked on me because I'm always envious of how cute it looks with jeans! Super cute look Kate :)
ReplyDelete