So, it's SPRING - technically. We also have a snowfall warning in effect and a forecast of 20cm of snow today. Sigh. But, to celebrate the official arrival of spring I put together a couple of cute little outfits with items from Joules, a UK shop with a very fun, preppy, nautical vibe! I'd love to be walking around in either of these outfits or any of their tunic dresses - especially this one! I love the bright ombre! People often joke when people remark that floral is a trend for spring (really?) but for me they usually taken the form of dresses. This spring, I'm really loving the idea of floral separates so I can mix & match with other prints, like stripes!
I hope you are having a bright, beautiful, sunny first day of spring and that eventually it will find its way to the east coast!
I partnered with Joules.com to bring you this post, but all thoughts are my own!





Love the florals!
ReplyDeleteThe Style Storm
<3, Christina
Oh florals! Love the contrast!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love the striped sweater and floral shorts combo.. now about that Spring weather?!
ReplyDeleteI am loving the floral top with the stripe floppy hat! So cute. Happy Spring!
ReplyDeleteKT
www.KTRstyle.com
Adore this look. so many nice pieces. thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletegreat blog