Markus Lupfer Smacker Sweater / J Brand Mid Rise Skinnies / Kate Spade Bow Earrings / Kate Spade Watch / Essie Mod Square Nail Polish / ASOS Blue Mirrored Aviators / Kate Spade Cobble Hill Canvas Dot Little Minka Bag / Vic Matie Pointed Toe Boots
Happy weekend, friends! I hope it's off to a good start for you all! Mine has been pretty low key so far - last night I spent cuddled up watching a movie, and started my Saturday morning off with a hot yoga class and trip to the farmer's market for a smoothie. I have no set plan or agenda for the rest of the weekend, but would love to cozy up in something like this - comfortable, edgy and feminine all at once! And now that it's officially February, I thought I'd get a into the Valentine's spirit a little bit with this amazing Markus Lupfur sweater.
Whatever you're up to, I hope you enjoy it thoroughly! xo!





Nice choices! I'm in love with the bag!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://thesparklingarrow.blogspot.com/
lovely; ))
ReplyDeletenew post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com
I love this look and in fact have a very similar sweater from VS (this one looks a little more luxurious!). I like how you have everything styled here. I have a hard time deciding what jeans to wear with it!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving these simple weekend pieces.
ReplyDeleteI spent much of this weekend at home, simply because we had a bit of a snowstorm and it was one of those times where you only go out if you NEED to.
I need to do my nails tonight... and I think you've inspired me to go with something a little brighter today!
xo Jackie
Something About That
Those bow earrings are adorable! Great outfit.
ReplyDeletexo Denise
lovelybohemian.blogspot.com
Love this! The sweater is fab!
ReplyDeletehttp://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/