Blazer: c/o Banana Republic, Dress: Modcloth, Booties: Naughty Monkey c/o StyleNV, Bag: Coach, Necklace: H&M, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: Stella & Dot, c/o Banana Republic and Smart Set, Sunglasses: c/o Sunglass Warehouse
New shoes for the holidays? Yes, please! Today I've teamed up with awesome Canadian shoe shop StyleNV to give one lucky reader $100 gift card, just in time for the holidays!
I have been sporting these olive green suede booties almost daily since they arrived, and they are supremely comfortable... and I'm not going to lie, I feel a little elf-like in the best way possible when wearing them! StyleNV carries some amazing brands, like Sam Edelman and Pour La Victoire! Check out their site & follow the rafflecopter below to enter to win!
And if you're eager to get shopping, you can use code OHMYHEART10 for a 10% discount at checkout!
And if you're eager to get shopping, you can use code OHMYHEART10 for a 10% discount at checkout!
This giveaway is open to Canada & US only! Good luck!











Gorgeous look. Love that dress together with the blazer.
ReplyDeletexo, Petra
http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com
I would love to use my giftcard toward a pair of Sam Edelman Petty booties! Thanks for the great giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI've been eyeing these Sam Edelman Martina booties for the longest time. My money would go towards these gorgeous boots! http://www.stylenv.ca/brands/samedelman/sam-edelman-martina-black.html
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThose booties are really great - I love the colour! I currently only own one pair of booties and am wearing them all the time so I'd definitely invest in a second pair if I won.
ReplyDeleteCourtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines
Love those boots! Giving off a bit of a Peter Pan vibe!
ReplyDeletexo Emma
http://strollingthecityinheels.com
Love Shoe the Bear booties Louise in Brown! So cute :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love a pair of booties! The Shoe the Brown Bear looks so cute and a nice "first time" boot.
ReplyDeleteLove this look and amazing giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThe Style Storm
xo, Christina
Oh my would love this!! I would pick the Naughty Monkey HAVOC - BLACK!!! I haven't invested in booties yet but these would be a good intro for me!
ReplyDeleteI'd like the Sam Edelman Camdyn - Classic Nude
ReplyDeletedemureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com
Love your choice of boots! I would pick the Pikolinos LILLE booties!
ReplyDeleteOooh, I love the Shoe the bear UNCLE - GREY booties. They are gorgeous. I'd consider buying those.
ReplyDeletedefinitely sam edelman shoes!
ReplyDeleteladies in navy
Love these- Sperry Topsider Hikerfish boots- I'd choose those.
ReplyDeleteI would go for some Sam Edelmans!
ReplyDeletelove the Circus by Sam Edelman HARLEY booties!
ReplyDeleteWe just received a ton of snow, so I need these ~> Dav SUSSEX OMBRE boots in FLINT!!
ReplyDelete~ Kim Pincombe Cole
I love the BCBGeneration JOSEFF - COGNAC boots.
ReplyDeleteLove the Miz Mooz Kirsten - Brown boots
ReplyDeletelove the look!! I'd love some sam edelman booties!
ReplyDeleteI would get the BCBGeneration CALVYN - BLACK booties.
ReplyDeleteI'd get a pair of Sam Edelman booties!
ReplyDeleteI love the neosen boots, so pretty!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
I love StyleNV! I would love the BCBG Lillyan boots! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! I LOVE the Circus by Sam Edelman....super gorg!
ReplyDeletexo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com
I love the Sam Edelman SALINA - BLACK.
ReplyDeleteLove the Chinese Laundry Glady in Cognac - the perfect wear with everything heeled boot!
ReplyDeletexx
I love the black and clear pumps - http://www.stylenv.ca/women/pumps/bcbgeneration-cynthia-black-clear.html
ReplyDeleteI may be a bit of a shoeaholic...can I take them all ;) I'd probably go for some fun boots like these :) http://www.stylenv.ca/women/lucky-brand-eloy-tibetan-red.html
ReplyDeleteI'd get a classic pump like the BCBGeneration OLLEE.
ReplyDeleteI'd go for the Blondo Vida in black and brown.
ReplyDeleteI'd get the Sydney weatherproof boot by däv.
ReplyDeletelyndadawinda1074 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I would buy the Sailor pumps in Cobalt!
ReplyDeleteWould love to get the BCBGeneration LUCA - in dark cashmere =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
Karen
tsang.karen@hotmail.com
I would buy a pair of Sperrys! I love them! :)Thank you for this awesome giveaway :) my email is perezashley60@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteWould totally get some new boots! Love the Chinese Laundry I SPY boots!
ReplyDeleteI like the Melie Bianco JORDAN - BLACK <--- Nice bag!!
ReplyDeleteSueSueper Sue
I'd spring for the Ilse Jacobsen RUB15 boots in red!
ReplyDeleteLove the "Sam Edelman CLAIRE - BLACK" pumps! You look gorgeous Kate!
ReplyDeleteChoo Choo
http://choochooli.blogspot.com
I would buy the Sam Edelman Mazie boot!
ReplyDeleteJodi
My dog recently ate my favorite pair of work heels, so I'm in desperate need for a new pair. I'd love to have the BCBG OLLEE pumps!
ReplyDeleteI love the Sam Edelman Harley in Moss! Your boots are pretty cute too!
ReplyDeletewww.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com
They have some nice mens low cut shoes!
ReplyDeleteOooh, they have a great selection of shoes! Maybe the Miz Mooz Carter sandals.
ReplyDeletexo, alison*elle
Great giveaway! I like this http://www.stylenv.ca/women/booties/naughty-monkey-havoc-tan.html
ReplyDeletedefinitely the Sam Edelman LUCILLE in black
ReplyDeleteI love those boots!
ReplyDeleteNever heard of this shop before. I'm gonna have to check it out.
ReplyDeleteI would like to use the GC on Chinese Laundry SOUTH COAST - COGNAC. Thank you for sharing. Laurie Adams; AdamsFmReviews at comcast.net
ReplyDeleteI like the Pikolinos VERONA - 829-9834 - ZAFIRO
ReplyDeleteI love the Naughty Monkey boots! So many cute ones to choose from!
ReplyDeleteI love those premium slippers! But I also think I'd have to use it on some boots. I don't have any fancy boots.
ReplyDeleteI would have to go with some black ankle boots.
ReplyDeleteI like the Neosens boots!
ReplyDeleteLove your "elf" boots! Wouldn't mind a pair for myself! Happy holidays!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am loving every last detail of your outfit. I'm all about mixing different neutrals like that, and I would love a pair of booties in that shade of green. Aside from being an overall great colour, I don't have ANYTHING like them, so it's the perfect justification, right?!
ReplyDeletexoxo Jackie
Something About That
I will get me some riding boots
ReplyDeleteBesides the amazing boots you are sporting, I like the Trend Italy handbags and anything by Miz Mooz.
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely fabulous! Love this giveaway! I have had my eye on the Sam Edelman PENNY boots in BLACK for ages! Would love to win! xo
ReplyDeleteLove the Dav DEVON OMBRE - CRIMSON boots!
ReplyDeleteSome navy booties would be so cute!!
ReplyDeletei think i'd have to get a pair of sam edelman black leather booties!
ReplyDeletexo julesinflats
Nice post love reading it
ReplyDeleteLeather Blazer
Cute!!
ReplyDeleteChristmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fultonmichaelkors.com/
Great giveaway! I've got my eye on the Sam Edelman Penrose and Lucille.
ReplyDeleteI would get some Pour La Victoire IRINA II pumps!
ReplyDeletein desperate need of some pretty new shoes!
ReplyDeleteI buy some boots.
ReplyDeletethe Sam Edelman Petty booties in putty!
ReplyDeleteI would get the Sam Edelman SHAY - BLACK-SADDLE bootie! Great giveaway! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeletethe sam edelman felicia flats are so classic!
ReplyDeleteI would get Shoe the bear DANDY - BROWN SUEDE
ReplyDeletehttp://www.stylenv.ca/men/shoe-the-bear-dandy-brown-suede.html
Cute!
ReplyDeleteI am actually in love with the Naughty Monkey boots that you are wearing in Olive also!
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
Rebecca
www.DarlingCashmere.blogspot.com
I love the BCBGeneration ASPEN in Black and the BCBGeneration Cynthia in Black and Clear!
ReplyDeleteI love their shoes! So many to choose from.
ReplyDeleteI might go for the Miz Mooz Whitney flats!
ReplyDeleteI'd probably choose the Tsubo Bawa sandals (I know they're meant for men, but I have really wide feet and can't wear women's shoes).
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for an awesome giveaway!! I would use the credit towards purchasing the Miz Mooz Oracle boots. Super cute, stylish, and winter friendly. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!!
ReplyDeleteThose booties are perfect. Great giveaway.
ReplyDeletewww.fallinginstyle.net
I'd buy the Pour La Victoire AILEEN boot because I think they would be comfortable and they are super cute!
ReplyDeleteIt's very hard to decide:) I'm loving the Miz Mooz Oracle Boots in Black.
ReplyDeleteI would get a pair of Miz Mooz boots...the Oracle boots in black!! Great contest! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the booties! Thanks for the great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI love the Darla heels by Sam Edelman!
ReplyDeleteLove the Sam Edelman KEEGAN
ReplyDeletehttp://www.stylenv.ca/women/boots/sam-edelman-keegan-black.html
I would spend the gift on boots! I love so many of them, I'll probably end up getting way too many pairs!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to spend the gift card on my first pair of Sam Edelmans!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know about StyleNV, Kate - thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteI really like Miz Mooz, and I love the looks of the Caddy boot - in Forest - although it's true I've been coveting the Amelia boots in red for some time now … decisions!
Happy holidays to everyone!
I would love some new booties (Sam Edelman LOUIE - OLIVE)~
ReplyDeletejenn erin
So cute! I would pick up a pair or two for sure!
ReplyDeleteXo, Joanne
Loving the Posh Wellies SERAPHINA - BLACK CROC PATENT and… dreaming of summer… also loving the Bedstu CLAIRE - NECTAR LUX! :)
ReplyDeleteI would def love a pair of booties.
ReplyDeletebilliondollarprincesss@hotmail.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI might choose the Naughty Monkey GINGER BREAD - TAN.
ReplyDeleteThe trend Italy bag in Black
ReplyDeleteCynthia.Richardson@azbar.org
I love structured bags like this one: http://www.stylenv.ca/women/bags/melie-bianco-francesca-black.html
ReplyDeleteGreat gveaway!
sabrina.kwan33[@]gmail.com