Gap Bright Wool Moto Jacket / 7 For All Mankind Skinny Jeans / Kate Spade Square Stud Earrings / Club Monaco Bow Beanie / Kate Spade Bow Bangle / Deborah Lippmann Shake Your Money Maker / Tory Burch Livingston Riding Boots / J.Crew Fair Isle Sweater
Happy weekend, friends! As I mentioned before, I don't have much on the go, and I'm not quite sure what the weekend will hold, so my "what I wish I was wearing" outfit this week is a casual but put together ensemble that could take me anywhere from errand running to a lunch date to a drink with friends. Simple and cozy with a dash of jewel tones for some added fun! I seriously want every single piece above - those boots, that jacket, those cozy knits... sigh!
What are you all up to this weekend? Any exciting plans?





That Gap motto jacket is awesome. Adore that bright pink colour!! And those boots are SO damn gorgeous... off to take a peek at them! <3
ReplyDeleteHappiest weekend, Kate!
By The Shore, a life + style blog
The boots sound like perfection, a gorgeous matching for lots of things.
ReplyDelete<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/
I love that hot pink moto jacket!!
ReplyDeleteAmberly
www.asliceofglam.com
LOVE the pink moto jacket!!
ReplyDeleteThe pink moto jacket is just fabulous and how cute is that beanie!?
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a lovely weekend Kate! :) xo