Top: Joe Fresh, Faux Leather Denim: c/o James Jeans, Shoes: c/o Zara, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff c/o Eluxe, Necklace: c/o olive + piper, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: Stella & Dot and Smart Set, Sunglasses: c/o Sunglass Warehouse
Oh Monday, we meet again. I hope you all had wonderful weekends! I had the most perfect mix of lots of sleep & rest & downtime mixed in with lots of yoga and a bit of social time. Unfortunately my restful weekend lead me to a completely restless night last night, and it was nearly time to get up again by the time I finally fell asleep. I'm not quite ready for you, work week.
Can we talk about these jeans for a minute? I have shied away from the faux leather trend when it comes to pants, thinking that it would inevitably leave my shapely lower half looking a little stuffed sausage-like, but these looser fitting Twiggy Jeather jeans from James Jeans are the perfect introduction! They are supremely comfortable and easy to wear, and while definitely a little looser than I thought they'd be, I'm really loving the edgy yet laid back feel of these jeans!
Also, I'd like you to meet my new favorite sunnies. I got these from Sunglass Warehouse a week or so ago and they've barely left my face since. I'm sure it comes as no surprise that the gold arms totally won me over. ;)










The jeans look fab! I love how the lace made the outfit so feminine too! Love this outfit.
ReplyDeleteChoo Choo
http://choochooli.blogspot.com
so chic! love those shoes
ReplyDeleteLove this, such a chic take on a trend. These jeans ARE pretty cool looking and am loving those shoes!
ReplyDeletexo
Leather and lace is such a great combo for Fall!
ReplyDeletexo – Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com
Find me on BlogLovin!
Enter my SammyDress Giveaway!
Aren't you a Cutie Pie!!! And I love the way you cuffed your jeans...Must Do!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day Doll,
Candy!
How perfect !!
ReplyDeleteLove that pair of denim on ya! Super flattering, and I love that you've double cuffed them! James Jeans is now definitely a brand on my radar. Loving the sunglasses as well!
ReplyDeleteBold Subtlety
cool ;-)
ReplyDeletewww.live-style20.blogspot.com
Very cute outfit! I love the romantic lace shirt and how pretty is your Rebecca Minkoff bag!? I have the same one in coral, but it's absolutely stunning in this metallic version.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! :)
xo Andrea
Wonderful and Marvelous
Love the leather and lace combo! Such a perfect match. Those pants look fabulous! I love that they are a little relaxed.
ReplyDeleteNIkki
thefashionablewife.com
Beautiful and chic look on you.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great weekend.
Sofia
stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
Love your outfit especially the details and the accessories! Also such a beautiful location for shooting!
ReplyDeleteOceanwind Blog
I always have such a soft corner for lace! And your shoes are super-awesome too!! <3
ReplyDeleteYour shoes are so rocker chic! Love the ankle strap!
ReplyDeletehttp://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/
This is such a great look!!! Loving the faux leather pants, perfect with the lace top.
ReplyDeletexJennaD
J'adore ! Your shoes are stunning !
ReplyDeleteLoving the pants, don't worry I have the same dilemma with leather type pants and worrying I'll look like a stuffed sausage hahaha I finally found a decent pair though from h&m! ps. I love the background, it reminds me of Europe xx
ReplyDeleteiambornlippy.blogspot.ca
Is we're these photos taken in Halifax? It looks more like Hali than Freddy.
ReplyDeleteLoving those sunnies. <3
ReplyDelete