Tibi Simona Jacquard Peplum Top / J Brand Maria High Rise Jeans / Elizabeth Cole Large Oval Drop Earrings / B Brian Atwood Ava Crossbody Bag / Kate Spade Metro Grand Quilted Strap Watch / Deborah Lippmann 'Glitter and Be Gay' nailpolish / Revlon Lipstick in Sultry Sable / Pour La Victoire Mai Wedge
Happy weekend! Today I'll be spending my time on the sidelines of the rugby field watching the fella play in a playoff game, but come evening we'll be having (hopefully) celebratory drinks & this is what I'd love to be wearing if I could make an outfit come through the computer screen. I'm pretty in love with that voluminous little peplum top (I feel a deep green obsession on the horizon) & paired with dark skinnies and simple but sleek accessories, this is my perfect Saturday night outfit!
What will you be wearing tonight? Whatcha all up to?





so nice|!!
ReplyDeletenew post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com
You would be SOME stylin' at the rugby club in this beauty outfit ;)! Love it all! I would wear peplum every day if I could. Instead I usually settle for twice a week. Because I have two peplum tops. Ha! ;) See you on the berm!
ReplyDeleteThat watch is a dream
ReplyDelete>>>WIN Free Fashion Items For A Whole Year with MRP<<<
>>>Enter another amazing GIVEAWAY here<<<
That watch is a dream
ReplyDelete>>>WIN Free Fashion Items For A Whole Year with MRP<<<
>>>Enter another amazing GIVEAWAY here<<<
Peplums usually look dreadful on me but this one might be ok! Totally cute look!
ReplyDeletexo Emma
http://strollingthecityinheels.com
This is such a great weekend look Kate! I am pretty you own wedges like that - so all you need is a green peplum top ;) hehe. Very chic look. I'd love to be wearing that too! Have a great weekend and good luck to the fella! xo
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://www.petitsweetcouture.com/
Really loved it! The watch and the bag are craving for me!
ReplyDelete<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/
I love your picks, especially the Kate Spade watch. I have been SO into watches lately!
ReplyDeleteI have my softball playoffs this weekend, and while we made it to the quarter finals, I'm afraid we are done for the season.
xoxo Jackie
http://somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com/