Dress: Tea n Rose (old), Sunglasses: ASOS, Sandals: Impo via Winners, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Stella & Dot
This weekend we were greeted quite out of nowhere by a major heatwave. I'm talking 35 degrees (that's 95 degrees fahrenheit) kind of hot. Amazing sunshine one moment, intense thunder and lightening and downpours the next! It was definitely a friend and beverage heavy weekend - the minute work ended on Friday I headed to a downtown bar patio to meet some pals and Saturday evening was spent at a girls' night in a makeshift backyard saloon. We had an amazing bbq feast, made s'mores, and drank whiskey sours a'plenty.
By Sunday I was definitely feeling the effects of all my weekend fun, so I needed something breezy and simple for errand running (and loose enough for chicken fingers and ice cream eating). This dress definitely fit the bill, and I hauled out this pair of sandals that I bought last year but never actually wore. Are you blinded by my glaring white limbs? The downside of taking photos while basking in the sunshine is that it sort of amplifies the pale-factor. But it just felt wrong to hide out in the shade with all this glorious sunshine!
Hope you all had amazing weekends!









pretty ;-))
ReplyDeletenew post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com
Love this fun colorful dress - the perfect piece to wear on a hot day! :)
ReplyDeletewww.pennypincherfashion.com
Kate! This dress is sooo darling on you! Love the colours with the blonde hair :)
ReplyDeletexx Krystin
Super-cute dress! Love the colors.
ReplyDelete~FringeGirl
beautiful dress! you look exquisite in color
ReplyDeletekw ladies in navy
I want that heat!
ReplyDeleteStyle in the City
Those shoes are too cute! Love them.
ReplyDeletexo Emma
http://strollingthecityinheels.com
these photos are my favourite of yours so far! You look great! and I need that heat here! x
ReplyDeleteLovely dress!!
ReplyDeleteHoller back for the Rebecca Minkoff bag! I have a big MAC and it's my favorite for easy toting around. I'm actually currently using the strap on a kate spade bag - that chain is such great quality and works like a necklace as an accessory.
ReplyDeleteLove this dress on you!
<3 eileen
www.leanerbythelake.com
In love with those sandals!
ReplyDeleteXO,
http://sororitygirlintherealworld.blogspot.com/
It's in the high 90s here too! It sounds like you had a fun weekend despite the heat and I love your cute color-blocked dress.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Chelsea & The City
Wow, that is a major heatwave, Kate! Love your airy, easy-breezy dress!
ReplyDeletexo, alison*elle
That dress is adorable! Love this outfit.
ReplyDeleteMegan
budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca
I love that dress! So flowy and perfect for the summer. I especially love the blocks of color!
ReplyDeleteMeredith
createthatoutfit.com
Nice outfit
ReplyDelete>>>Enter Persunmall International GIVEAWAY<<<
Love the dress! Perfectly breezy for a hot day :) Sounds like you had a great weekend, too!
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is amazing. Wasn't the heat wave a beauty??? I love it when the Maritimes gets 'rest of North America' weather!
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable dress you! prefect for the up coming summer months!
ReplyDeleteGirl, I love this outfit! The color block dress, the mirrored aves, the fun multicolored sandals are all to die for. You look incredibly chic for the middle of a heat wave.
ReplyDeletexx, Bubbly in Brooklyn
Love this summer dress and the mirrored sunnies! Great outfit!
ReplyDeleteIleana
Love that dress! The mini mac in black is gorgeous too!
ReplyDeleteLove your style!
The Style Storm
xo, Christina
I absolutely love this, Kate! That dress is adorable!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Libby
www.glimpseofglam.com
Perfect summer dress!
ReplyDeletewww.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com
Love this look! I've been thinking about investing in a RF bag. Is yours the mini or is it the full size? love it :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Love the colours in the dress & the fact that you're a fellow pale girl ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is so incredibly cute — I LOVE that dress, and those sandals are a-dorable! xx
ReplyDeleteLove your dress!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.hiteastyle.com
Very nice dress! Looks lovely on you!
ReplyDeleteNEW BLOG:
http://www.voguence.com
http://www.facebook.com/thevoguence
Those sandals are awesome! I love the delicate gold details on them!
ReplyDeleteJacqueline
www.purelypeanut.com