Karen Walker Super Duper Strength Sunnies / Zoe Karssen Tee / Balmain Striped Blazer / Essie Hip-Anema / Rag & Bone The Dre Cropped Boyfriend Jeans / Michael Kors Buckle Bracelet / House of Harlow Blue Star Aztec Bangle / House of Harlow White Sand Sunburst Earrings / Rebecca Minkoff Woven Bonnie Satchel / Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Sneakers
As I mentioned yesterday, it's a long weekend here in Canada and I am keeping things pretty low key - running errands, watching the fella play rugby, going to the market, etc! The temps are also pretty cool today, so this would be my ideal running around town outfit! Comfy sneaks (I am obsessed with the idea of white converse all-star's lately... must grab a pair for summer!), easy denim, a cute tee and a gorgeous blazer, bag and jewels to finish it off!
What are you all up to for the weekend? And what would your ideal weekend wear be?





I lovee that ZK tee!
ReplyDeleteLove the graphic tank and the fun bangles! And you definitely need to get a pair of white converse...I love mine!
ReplyDelete- Kaitlyn
Boardwalks & Boulevards
I love the cut and style of Balmain jackets... nothing quite like 'em! -- SC at www.samanthachic.com
ReplyDeleteloving the white bag!
ReplyDeletekw ladies in navy
Tote-ally obsessed with that tote!!! lol
ReplyDeleteWith Love From Hollywood,
Kier
Fashion Addict LA
Red Lips
Nice picks
ReplyDelete>>>WIN an item of your choice, Oasap GIVEAWAY<<<
You put a really great outfit together!! LOVE the blazer! So chic!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a beautiful sunday, Kate!!
xoxo Marie
sparksandsequins.com
LOVE it all! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteShannon
stylewithshannon.com
That RM bag is SO fabulous! And love the sunnies too...hope you're enjoying your long weekend :)
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
That RM satchel is now on my wish list- it is amazing!!
ReplyDeletexx Lynzy
www.sparklingfootsteps.com
Totally fab outfit. I would rock this! I have a pair of white Spring Court shoes that would be terrific with that blazer and bag!
ReplyDeletexo Emma
http://strollingthecityinheels.com
LIking all of these picks, esp that tank!
ReplyDelete