Happy weekend! It's a gloriously sunny day here and if I could dream up an outfit that would magically appear before me to wear today, this would be it! I'm feeling a mix of laid back and girlie pieces, with pale neutrals and bold pinks!
What do you wish you were sporting this sunny Saturday?





That miniskirt and those flats are just the cutest!! love them.
ReplyDeletexo
Loving that printed tank!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving literally everything you posted. Seriously. I feel like I need that bag in my life. EEK!
ReplyDelete- Jackie
somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com
Love that mini skirt! I'm going to a concert so I'm dressing cool - high waisted shorts with a crop top.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good weekend!
Ally @ http://thefittedframe.blogspot.com
What a perfect weekend ensemble. Love the cami! What a gorgeous print. Hope you're having a great weekend. xo.
ReplyDeletewww.shannonheartsblog.com
me encantan estos conjuntos espero que me sigas ^^
ReplyDeletewww.dreamonheels.wordpress.com