4.01.2013

Birthday

pale denim jacket
Joe Fresh Leopard Top
Old Navy Denim Jacket
ASOS Mirrored Aviators
Jacket: Old Navy (old), Top: c/o Joe Fresh, Pants: H&M, Shoes: c/o Vince Camuto, Bag: Coach 'Lindsey', Mirrored Aviators: ASOS, Bracelets: c/o Calico (studded) c/o Stowe Street (ivory) & J. Crew (pink), Watch: Michael Kors, Ring: c/o Adorn

Yup, I'm an April Fool's baby! Today is my birthday (my thirty-first birthday... ack!), and while I don't know yet what today has in store, I had a lovely low key little weekend. I hope you all had fantastic Easter weekends and that you indulged in chocolate and family feasts. These photos were taken on Easter morning by my sweet fella before heading to my mom's for a turkey dinner! It was such an amazingly gorgeous spring-like day, that I actually got to wear just this little denim jacket all day long!

Can it be? Is spring finally here?

43 comments:

  1. i love your pants and the jacket!!!
    kisses from milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bracelets and jacke! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, happy birthday - love this casual look...those sunnies are so fab! :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes and jacket!

    http://cbijicollection.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Have a lovely day

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Kate & Happy Birthday first of all. We are almost the same age, I am just a year older, my Birthday is next month. =) I am Ada & I found your blog a couple of weeks ago. I love it. You have very Chic Style, Pretty Lady.

    I love the simplicity but elegance of today's look. That Dalmatian Top is adorable. Looks great with the Jean Jacket & the Bright Pumps that dress it up.

    I'd love for you to stop by my page and support me by following me as well. Much Appreciated.

    Anyway, I run a Sunday Feature and this week I showcased one of your looks, too. So check that out, below:

    http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/2013/03/weeks-best-looks-march-31st-2013.html
    (I featured one of of your looks, last week, too By the Way.)

    Also, I hope this other post puts a Smile on your Face. Here's hoping you had a Good Easter. =)

    http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/2013/03/happy-easter-cuteness-galore.html?showComment=1364818639640#c3321037855853449141

    Have a Great New Week, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this comment and for the sweet feature on your blog! I really appreciate it! I hope you had a great Easter weekend & happy early birthday! :)

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday! I love reading your blog, keep up the great work!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day. You look lovely, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!

    I am loving the pops of pink you have been sporting lately!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo for birthdays (and for Spring)! You look gorgeous, as always, and I'm loving the pop of color in your shoes. Hope you had an amazing day sweet girl!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City
    Be sure to check out my eShakti giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy happy birthday, Kate! Wishing you all the best this year. Enjoy your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Kate! we have close birthdays! and I love seeing you in pants! haha you look gorgeous! Enjoy your day xo

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday lovely lady!!! I love this look, the leopard print top is lovely and the pop of pink works so well
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  14. great look ;))

    i invite to me too


    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those pumps are to-die-for! Loving this look girly!
    xo Krystin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday pretty lady! Seriously, I don't know what it is about your 30's, but the years seem to go by way too fast! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday doll! 31 is going to be fab - I turned 31 in January and it has been a blast since.
    xx Annette
    www.iheartvintagecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday, Kate! Hope you have a lovely day <3

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy birthday Kate! I love your denim jacket.

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish you the best day ever! I love your outfit here, you look stunning!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday Kate! You definitely look much younger than 31 :). Love the mirrored aviators. Such a spring staple this year!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday, gorgeous lady!! And you look fabulous... loving those pops of pink! And yay for spring weather, right?! I've been jacketless for the last few days and it's been heaven! xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday Kate!! I hope you're having a good day! You look fabulous in your denim jacket mixed with the black and white print! xoxo P.S. Don't you feel your thirties are way better than your twenties? (I do!)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday Kate! You're looking gorgeous here!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday!! I know how you feel, I just don't know where the time goes!
    Love your mirrored aviators, they make such a statement!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy birthday Kate :) 31? I wouldn't tell! And you look gorgeous on your b-day!


    <3
    Sandra @ Blasfemmes

    ReplyDelete
  27. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!! I hope your 31st year is an awesome one! You've certainly started it off looking as chic as ever. You look gorgeous.

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Birthday Kate! Love those shoes and your sunglasses!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Birthday Kate!!!!! So exciting! You are so beautiful! Both inside and out :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy birthday!!! I hope it was a fabulous one!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Birthday Kate!!! I hope you had an amazing day -- I can't believe it's on April fools :)

    Love the pink shoes and bracelet with the black and white!!

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day with your family!

    xo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy birthday, lady :) Have a great few days

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy birthday, Kate!! I hope you got to enjoy the day and celebrate with your loved ones :)

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy Birthday doll! You look stunning in your photos!!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. How adorable are you?! Loving the pops of pink! xo

    ReplyDelete
  37. happy birthday! we are L-O-V-I-N-G your sunglasses. almost to much to handle.

    xo.

    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  38. You are adorable! I love this look and the sunglasses really suit you. XOXO Megan www.step-brightly.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Happy belated birthday, lady!! Hope you had a wonderful day, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  40. happy belated bday!! hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  41. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! I am behind in my blog reading!! Hope you had a fabulous day!

    xoxo
    shortpresents.com

    ReplyDelete