Coat: Soia & Kyo, Dress: Zara, Bag: Aldo, Sunglasses: Joe Fresh
Oh blog friends, I miss you! I moved on January 1st and we are still without internet, so I'm just popping in from a coffee shop to say hello & to let you know that I will be back to a very regular posting schedule soon! These photos are just a sneak peek for a guest post I am doing over at Natasha's blog on January 6th,but I wasn't sure how much internet access I would have again before then, so thought I would share now!
So happy 2012!! Hope your holidays and new year's eves were magical & that the year is off to a great start for you all! We are busy unpacking and settling into our new little apartment, which I know I am going to love! This year is off to a pretty darn good start (albeit very chilly!!) and I can't wait to get back to blogging regularly again! xo!







cute coat! Hope the move went well. Not having internet is frustrating but its a good chance to unplug :)
ReplyDeletelove from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit
Love that coat! So glad to hear the move went well!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're starting to settle in to your new place!
ReplyDeleteLove the coat! I am a huge Soïa & Kyo fan, I have a houndstooth coat of theirs and it is so warm.
Happy 2012 and I hope that you get your internet connection asap! These photos are lovely and I like your coat :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
That coat is so flattering and pretty on you!
ReplyDeletewww.TheFancyTeacup.com
Aw, miss you Kate!! I've been without your outfit inspirations for too long!! And oh boy, this coat is just divine - absolutely love Soia & Kyo, and have been thinking about grabbing something from their gorgeous online store for a bit now!! Best of luck with getting all settled in too. xo V
ReplyDeleteI remember moving last year and we had boxes in our living room for more than 2 weeks! I hated it! So good luck with it!
ReplyDeleteAlso, love love your coat :)
Your camel coat is beyond awesome!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for 2012! :o)
x
Cute coat.
ReplyDeleteMoving is work.
This is a really great coat! I like how the hemline is unique. It's hard to find that in outerwear.
ReplyDeletewhat a great jacket!!!
ReplyDeletejess
www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com
This coat is ammmazzing, what a great shape and colour. Congrats on the move :)
ReplyDeletexJennaD
Wonderful coat!
ReplyDeletenew post: click here
follow me
aww happy New Year lovely Kate! Hope the move is going well..wishing you a very healthy and happy 2012! xo
ReplyDeleteLove your (new?) jacket!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you got all that packing done ;) and hope you're settling well into your new place!
Happy new year, Kate!
wow your jacket is seriously the cutest! i love your blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/
Gosh, you're darling! Love the coat!
ReplyDeletexo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com
Hope you got your heat in a timely manner and that you get the internet quick! I'm not sure I could do without! Hope your settling in nicely at your new place :) P.S. Was that coat a Christmas present? It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHello there! Good luck with moving, love your coat!
ReplyDeleteCess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries
So happy the move is over and went well! Glad to see your pretty face again! x www.casualglamorous.com
ReplyDeletelove this coat!! love it so much!
ReplyDeletehttp://pinkiesandbracelets.blogspot.com/
happy new year you too :-) great look, the coat is really nice. if you want, go to my blog, I'd like :-)Fairy and Lady kisses :-)
ReplyDeletehappy new year! and glad to hear the move is going well!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Kate! It's been extremely cold here in Toronto as well, but I'm sure it's much colder where you are :)
ReplyDeleteLoving the new camel coat! What a great and stylish way to start the new year ;)
www.monochromachic.com
Love the coat! A very happy new year to you, and I'm excited for you to post more :)
ReplyDeleteXo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com
I love that coat!
ReplyDeleteGirl in the Poodle Shoes
Glad to see you back for a quick post! Hope everything is going well with the new apartment.
ReplyDeletemoving bites, but you look adorable!
ReplyDeletethat coat is so cute, what a great colour! great bag too
ReplyDeleteFabulous coat, love love love!!
ReplyDeleteAnd love discovering fellow Canadian fashion bloggers.
<3
www.dressmedearly.com
So happy for your new move and settling in. Oh the coat I love Soia & Kyo coats I purchased a Garde Avant cowl neck black winter coat and luving it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!!!
I'm a huge fan of this coat! The color is perfect on you :)
ReplyDeletehttp://girlbhindthereddoor.blogspot.com/