12.19.2011

Feeling Festive





Sweater Dress: River Island (ASOS), Leggings: Urban Planet, Boots, Bag & Belt: Aldo, Scarf: H&M, Sunglasses & Bracelet: Joe Fresh, Watch: Michael Kors

I bundled up in this cozy sweater dress, leggings and boots for a round of Christmas shopping on Sunday. I'm slowly but surely crossing things off my list and now, with less than a week to go before Christmas, I can safely say I'm almost done! Just a few quick things to pick up & send off and I'm good to go! What about all of you? Are you able to kick back and relax with all of your shopping done, or are you going to be a last minute scrambler roaming the malls for those last few gifts?

52 comments:

  1. Such a perfectly cozy look for Christmas shopping - love that sweater dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful sweater dress! This outfit looks so warm and comfy for a shopping day. I'm like you, I just have a few more things to get then my shopping will be complete!

    Hope you have a great week!

    xo, gina

    anythingimaginableblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow is my last day for shopping Christmas gifts and then I'm just going to relax :)

    Love your sweater dress a lot!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reeeally like this look. That sweater is so pretty :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, yup! I'm a total last minute shopper but I know what I'm getting everyone, so I'm optimistic! ;) And what a beautiful & cozy sweater Kate, those boots are too die and you look SO pretty in these photos. Hope your Monday is a fantastic one. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you, all festive for the holidays. You look adorable lil lady! ;)

    xx Lynzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. this sweater looks cute and comfortable
    merry christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So chic and cozy, Kate! Love your boots! Happy Monday! x www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this cozy chic look. You make bundling up look good! Happy holidays!

    xx

    e,

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am soooo in love with this sweater dress, it has the most amazing print!!! It screams christmas and cozy. Love it belted and with your scarf.
    Ahh I can't wait for Christmas now:)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look for shopping. Love the boots! Done with my Christmas shopping! ~ Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great sweater! This is actually a look I could rock in the cold weather state I live in:) I just found your blog and I love it! Well, needless to say, I'm now following you! Hope you'll stop by 4scarlet.com and say hi and follow back. XO

    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a perfect holiday outfit! LOVE that sweater - so cozy!

    xoxo danni

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that sweater dress - it's so cute! Thankfully I'm done basically all my shopping... crazy how close to Christmas it is!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is the perfect xmas shopping outfit! So festive. xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. i instantly fell in love with this outfit! it is just way too adorable!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely loving that sweater dress! So festive and cute.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw, you look so cute & cozy! Perfect shopping outfit. I LOVE those boots Kate! I am going to email you for more details on them :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the jumper dress. So cute and wintery.

    C x
    http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this holiday look! so cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the sweater dress. Perfectly cozy for this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your sweater dress makes me feel festive too! Can you believe Christmas is so SOON!?! I'm only halfway done my shopping, you're so lucky that you're almost done :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the print of your sweater, super cute!

    http:/seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Perfect shopping outfit ! Looking adorable as always Kate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. christmas sweaters are always fun to play with...you look great and i love how you belted it

    xoxo katlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  26. There is nothing better for the Holiday season than a sweater dress and tights. Perfection :)

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look like the cutest little Holladay! doll!

    ReplyDelete
  28. cutest holiday outfit!!

    http://pinkiesandbracelets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. love the colors/patterns of your sweater! you look ready for the holidays! xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ahhh love those boots and that sweater dress...so cute and comfy :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  31. this dress is perfect for winter time, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am in love with this look on you! The sweater dress is perfect :)

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. love the sweater!!!!!!! i love that trend...great blog

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am no where near done with my shopping, but I'm happy to hear you're about done with yours!

    Just stumbled across your blog via Twitter through Lyzny of Sparkling Footsteps - so glad! Looking forward to following along. :)

    Happy holidays! xx

    -Hallie
    www.coralsandcognacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm almost done shopping, but I also need to get just a few more on the list. xoxo
    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. So cute, love those boots! Have a great holiday dear!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love this casual outfit. That sweater looks very cozy and I WANT THAT BELT! <3 You are so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Kate you look way too adorable! I am seriously in LOVE with that sweater - it's so Christmassy :)

    xo Danielle
    www.thefancydrifter.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the boots!

    http://candybeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. LOVE THIS LOOK!!!!!!!!!! (loving the boots!!! since we both seemed to have the hardest time this year, via twitter chatter!)

    XOXO-Taylor
    curlyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Sweet dress!

    Merry Christmas
    http://www.fashionkats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love that sweater Kate! Merry Christmas!

    www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the wedge boots!

    http://intoxicatedchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. You have the best sweater collection!!

    ReplyDelete