10.27.2011

Win This Dress from EgoCloset!



Hi Friends! I have a pretty awesome giveaway for you today! I have teamed up with EgoCloset to offer one lucky O My Heart reader the chance to win this gorgeous tribal print dress in the size of your choice! EgoCloset is a new discovery for me - it's an adorable Canadian boutique (which means no customs & duty!) that carries some of my favorite brands! I love this dress, and cannot wait to see one of you style it up! 

To enter:
Like EgoCloset on facebook
Leave a comment here telling me you did so AND tell me your favorite item from their shop!

Bonus entry:
Follow EgoCloset on twitter!

That's it lovies! Good luck! This giveaway will run until next Wednesday, November 2nd at 5pm AST, and is open only to US and Canadian readers! 

48 comments:

  1. Great, I'll take a look!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have liked them on Facebook and my favorite item from their shop is Bow Belted Romper-Red! Great shop, I will be going back for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following EgoCloset on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i 'liked' on fb! my favorite item has got to me their Belted Wrap Knit Cardigan...so cozy and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i liked on facebook and i love the tribal mini dress! it's perfect with all black accents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm also following on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked them on facebook! I'm loving
    the belted wrap knit cardi!
    (http://www.egocloset.com/Belted-Wrap-Knit-Cardigan)
    Perfect for work :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this giveaway ! I like Egocloset on FB, and my favorite item in their shop is definitely the BB Dakota black pocket shirt dress ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked EgoCloset on Facebook. Probably because I am freezing today, my favourite item is the Belted Wrap Knit Cardigan, but I am also loving the cute dresses.

    I follow EgoCloset on Twitter!

    jillguitar3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Egocloset on Facebook... I love the Leopard Tube Maxi Dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also follow them on twitter!! Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked EgoCloset on fb, and I love the wine colored skinny jeans and the sheer oversized blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh this dress is gorgeous, love the pattern on it. I liked them on fb and my favorite item from their shop would be the evergreen collar cutout dress, it's fabulous
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like them on FB as Danielle Villano! I also I adore the Evergeen Collar Cutout Dress! So beautiful :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com
    loveandlookpretty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow on Twitter as @daniellevillano!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com
    loveandlookpretty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've liked them on facebook!

    Love the back of this dress! http://www.egocloset.com/Evergreen-Cutout-Collar-Dress

    ReplyDelete
  17. so i've liked them on facebook, and i think my fave piece is the Josie Hooded Coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I liked on facebook. My favourite piece is the tiger sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I liked EgoCloset on Facebook and followed them on Twitter! My favorite item from their shop is the Lucca Couture Black Lace Collar Blouse!:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the giveaway! I like them on Facebook and I love the Tribal Mini Dress!
    natashafatah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the polka dot button up dress.
    I liked them on FB & am now following them on twitter!
    alex.overing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi!

    --- I just liked Ego Closet on FB under: Nicole Ordonez

    --- I absolutely adore the Tassle Wooden Wedge in Brown.

    saucy.baby21[at]gmail[dot][com]

    --- Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  23. --- I'm now following Ego Closet on Twitter under: @saucyfbaby

    saucy.baby21[at]gmail[dot][com]

    Thanks for the chance! :)

    --- Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Kate! You always have great giveaways!

    I like them on Facebook... and the crayon tassel oxfords are my favourites, for sure! Too bad they're sold out :/

    http://www.egocloset.com/Crayon-Tassel-Oxford

    ReplyDelete
  25. .... and now I follow them on Twitter! Thanks Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Now following them on Facebook. I'd have to say my favourite item in their shop is this laced collar blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a cute piece. But since today was the coldest day yet I have my eye on the Josie Hooded Coat. So cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I liked them on FB and I'm in love with the Polka Dot Button Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm following them on Facebook and Twitter and my favourite item is the Embroidered Lace Waist Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  30. followed on twitter!

    Hayley
    http://theweekendfile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. liked on fb!

    Hayley
    http://theweekendfile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I LOVE this dress! I can see this with a colored cardigan and some boots... ooh! I hope i'm lucky! I also love the Jack by BB Dakota coat they have!

    Hayley
    http://theweekendfile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Liked EgoCloset on Facebook and followed them on Twitter :)

    My favorite item is the blue bird romper :)

    Linz Caryl Tan
    linzcaryl@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lovely dress! I like it! Maybe you’ll have time to visit my blog :)

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  35. I now like EgoCloset on facebook and I'm loving this Conrad Coat in Olive! Lots of cute things on their site.

    http://www.egocloset.com/Conrad-Coat-Olive

    ReplyDelete
  36. LOVE the dress - definitely a hard choice, so i picked a random - I adore the Black Lace Collar Blouse - so classic. Thanks for hosting!

    I liked them on fb, and twitter. (:

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am from Calgary so it's so nice to find online shops from Canada! I really like the blue bird romper! And the wine colored jeans!
    thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  38. liked them on facebook, and i LOVE the asymmetrical shirt dress! great colors & shape :)



    http://saras-style-snapshot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I've liked Ego Closet on FB and my fav item is >> http://www.egocloset.com/Polka-Dot-Button-Dress

    ReplyDelete
  40. I liked them on FB and my fave item is the Josie Hooded Coat!

    ReplyDelete
  41. liked on fb and love the paisley dress and the evergreen cutout collar dress. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Liked EgoCloset on Facebook and Twitter! Love way too much in their shop, but my fave item is the MinkPink Once We Were Warriors Crop Tee. And, that gorgeous tribal dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Liked EgoCloset on FB.
    And my fave is their Belted Wrap Knit Cardigan (among others...!)

    ReplyDelete