Dress: c/o LOVE, Blazer: BB Dakota, Clutch: Wildflower, Shoes: Aldo, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: c/o Shlomit Ofir, Sunglasses: Nine West, Scarf: Unknown
Way back when I first started my blog, an Israeli jewelry designer by the name of Shlomit Ofir was one of the first people I collaborated with. She did one of my very first giveaways, and sent me a sweet pair of earrings that I featured in this very old post! She was kind enough to send me another little gift recently - this bracelet, which I am absolutely in LOVE with. It fits in perfectly with my watch, and I can see it being one of my daily wears! Lovelovelove. Speaking of Love... this dress is another dress from the brand LOVE, that I am also quite in love with.
Happy Wednesday, folks! I'll be posting again this afternoon, so stay tuned! And a big thanks to my pretty friend Candice for taking these photos and for our nice little visit! Taking photos with pals is always so much nicer!





I am drooling over that bracelet. It's simple but so pretty. Great outfit as always.
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing!
ReplyDeleteYeah. Great Outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteAntonella
http://meinselbstexperiment.blogspot.com/
That is such a lovely, floral print dress. x
ReplyDeletewww.TheFancyTeacup.com
Cute dress and very lovely bracelet!
ReplyDeleteLove to see florals during fall! Bracelet they sent you is so pretty, make a great company to your watch!
ReplyDeleteCess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries
Great dress Kate! I was totally surprised there are still a good selection of your blazer at JSP when I was in over the weekend. I couldn't more people weren't jumping all over it! (I would if my budget allowed, haha)
ReplyDeleteOne fun thing about your outfit posts: it's always fun to guess where you are. In this case it's clearly Germain Street, but I'm still guessing which block...
Oooh such a lovely bracelet!! :D
ReplyDeleteBut that dress has stolen my heart, I LOVE the print!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
Kate I'm loving everything about this amazing outfit -ah, what a beautiful look!! The styling is absolutely amazing, and that dress? Adore it!! Hope your day is lovely. xo veronika
ReplyDeletekate you look GORGEOUS. and, is it already pretty chilly where you live?
ReplyDeleteI would have to say that I love both of those items as well!! especially the bracelet!!
ReplyDeletejess
www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com
amazing dress and shoes! you look so elegant!
ReplyDeletewww.fashionkats.blogspot.com
This outfit is an utter perfection! What else can I say?! :o)
ReplyDeletex
You look beautiful Kate! I love that we're both wearing printed dresses with jackets over them! Oh, and we're watch twinsies too! Looking forward to your afternoon post! www.casualglamorous.com
ReplyDeleteLoving all the different textures in this outfit. Is that a leather lapel on the blazer? Beautiful.
ReplyDeletexo L.
I love the dress and the bracelet really does match your watch perfectly!
ReplyDeletexo, alison*elle
love your outfit!!. I follow you!!. I would like you´ll come to my bog:
ReplyDeletehttp://elkolorete.blogspot.com/
Kisses
i love the print of that dress! i really need to invest in some longer blazers like that one ... and that bracelet? yeah, fabulous.
ReplyDeleteamazing dress! loving your blog! will now follow!!
ReplyDeleteyour blog rocks my socks! awesome! i am a follower after today:)
ReplyDeletethis is such a pretty outfit! i love the grey/deep orange/magenta tones ... so different, and they work so well together. i love the blazer too, and the little bit of edge it adds. perfectly styled! xo
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I LOVE that dress! It's perfect, especially the way you styled it :) Everything about this look is great and pulled together. ♥
ReplyDeletehttp://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com
I'm obsessed with the bracelet....and your shoes!
ReplyDeleteThe colors and print of your dress are stunning!! Love that you played them up with the fun yellow clutch. Gorgeous bracelet too, so unique <3shelby
ReplyDeletewww.makemesparkly.com
I totally agree.. tkaing photos with friends is so much more fun! Love that bracelet. Looks like your MK watch is treating you well :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful bracelet! i don't wear much jewelry, but i would totally wear this one, daily. :)
ReplyDeleteand great bag...love the color.
i like the tights with the heels! beautiful gold jewelry!
ReplyDeletekrissykreates.blogspot.com
What a lovely dress! Can't wait for the fall weather to move into Florida so I can wear tights :)
ReplyDeletexo, tasha
twenty-something blog
enter my Gorjana bracelet giveaway today!
pretty colors and the floral print is so pretty!
ReplyDeletelove this fall look.
Kait xo
kaitgirl.blogspot.com
The new layout is so clean and pretty - you did a fantastic job. ;)) Also don't you just love this blazer... wore it today (and will be on the blog tomorrow). That bracelet is definitely a daily wear and quite unique. I like the cut out pattern!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Love the whole outfit. Especially the bright purse and your dress. Also loving your new layout!
ReplyDeletexo Ashley
Kate! Your re-design looks SO fab. Amazing job! ps-you look smashing in that blazer. It was made just for you.
ReplyDeletejust found your blog. You have amazing style. New follower :)
ReplyDeleteahh always love that classic gold mk watch <3
ReplyDeleteLove that dress and I am always drooling over the clutch! I need to find one for me!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with your clutch!!! and you: always beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Pau
This dress is so gorgeous, the perfect fall floral, it looks wonderful with the blazer and scarf. That clutch is such a great colour.
ReplyDeletexJennaD
The print on that dress is gorgeous! You look absolutely amazing, and simply gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAya ♥ Strawberry Koi
That bracelet really is gorgeous. What a great collaboration. Also love those shoes. They really work well with tights.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dress. Dress & tights weather is my fave :)
ReplyDeleteJust stumbled across your blog today, and I love it! Hope you'll check mine out, too!
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com
I love this look! I have to work on my layering for the fall/winter. Very nice.
ReplyDeletehttp://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/
I absolutely adore how open toed shoes look paired with tights. So classy and chic. I think I'll be taking a few tips from this gorgeous outfit.
ReplyDeletexx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com
Guurrrl, I'm loving your style! ♥
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I love, love, love the pop of yellow with the clutch!
ReplyDeleteGorg outfit doll, love the clutch!! Hppy wknd! xx
ReplyDeleteLove the BB Dakota blazer! I found it on www.netalamode.com
ReplyDeleteCheck it out: http://www.netalamode.com/clothing/outerwear?product_id=123
I really like this whole outfit, and that pretty bracelet. But the winner for me here is that bright clutch. Love it!
ReplyDelete