Happy Saturday, darlin's.
01 The adorable cupcakes at Silver Daisy's 'Sex & the City Soiree'!
02 Me & my handsome fella. <3
04 Julia looking gorgeous in her dreamy skirt
05 Drawn in by fun packaging / A quiet Sunday evening
06 Thanksgiving Dinner! (in Canada it was last weekend!)











I want to eat that cupcake! Love your leopard nails, your and your love are adorable!
ReplyDeleteCess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries
looks like a fun party!
ReplyDeleteGTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com
looks like so much fun! you and your man look adorable :) xo danni
ReplyDeleteThe cupcake pic is so cute!!! love the leopard nails with it! xo
ReplyDeletewow what a great week you must have! you have a lot of fun :)
ReplyDeletenatalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com
We really love your pictures! It really looks like you had a lot of fun! That cupcake looks delicious! We want to try them! :)
ReplyDeleteMuch love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
The cupcake looks so delicious!
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome wine label. i would totally buy it just because of the packaging haha. love the leopard nails too!
ReplyDeletehttp://saras-style-snapshot.blogspot.com/
Awwww you and your man!! I've never seen him before - you two are cuuute!!
ReplyDeleteYAYYY Thanksgiving! Did you over eat like me? Are you paying for it now? LOL ;)
PS - nice leopard nails!
Always making me wish I had instagram...lol.
ReplyDeleteInstagram jealousy always. I have to get my own so I can stop stealing!
ReplyDeleteYour man IS so handsome, absolutely LOVE this post as a little glimpse into your life beyond outfits! Seriously, adorable photos :) xo
ReplyDelete