10.08.2011

A Glimpse, A Glance








Wearing in photos: Blouse: Mink Pink , Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Dolce Vita, Watch: Michael Kors
(Blouse, scarf and bracelet all borrowed from Silver Daisy for video)


Oh, what a week it has been! So very busy! I even missed posting song of the week for I think the first time ever! But I come to you this Saturday morning with some instagram love for you.

01 Browsing the jewels at Silver Daisy during a fun videoshoot project! 
02 New neckware!
03 Candice and I in full iphone paparazzi mode.
04 Me & bestie Kristin!
05 Lonely Highway (Where I spent 23 hours of my life this week)

(Thanks to Barb & Candice for photos 3 & 4, respectively!) 




21 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! Excellent! That polka dotted blouse is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the photos are so pretty love both yours and your friends outfit.


    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dotted blouse and collar necklace are absolutely beautiful on you.

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos!

    http://iammeggy.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking at the first picture makes me want to break into the screen and grab some jewels that store looks fantastic, love your polka dot shirt!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are so fun an I can't wait to see the video collaboration!!! Loving your pretty polka dot top and black skirt. Your new necklace is amazing!! <3shelby

    www.makemesparkly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still waiting to find out where your new necklace is from ;) I love it! Also, you east coast bloggers all look gorgeous. Can't wait to see this video collaboration that you were working on!

    Happy Thanksgiving, lovely!
    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. awh, so cute! I'm off to check out Kirstens blog now! ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. you both look amazing!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool
    PS Don't forget to check out the Hallie Friedman Jewelry giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oehh wow babe.. you look amazing
    i LOVE the outfit!

    New outfit post - New dress
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the Mink Pink top, those gorgeous Dolce Vita wedges, and that amazing necklace! You look gorgeous as always. You're a trooped for spending that much time on the road. Anything over 2 hours and I'm ready for bed! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blouse lady! Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, LOVE the look. I need that blouse and necklace.

    XO,
    http://douxrousse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. AH! i love your whole outfit! its so cute! and i love that picture of you in that boutique!
    i'm mildly obssessed with instagram! I use it constantly! makes life more interesting I feel like! :)

    kaithuber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My life is incomplete without instagram. The iPad is #1 on my wishlist (before new clothes and everything!) Love the collection of photos, again, can't wait to see the vid :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm crazy in love with your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete