Shirt: Joe Fresh (Similar), Pants: H&M, Bag: Aldo, Shoes: Dolce Vita, Watch: Michael Kors, Scarf: H&M (Similar), Sunglasses: Nine West
Weekends call for cozy & comfortable, and flannel button-ups and oversized scarves definitely fit the bill. This is the first flannel I have owned since I used to tie them around my waist in the mid nineties, but I think I'm addicted. I'd like you all to meet my new official autumn weekend uniform. So cozy.
Hope you all had a happy weekend! Thanks to Chelsea for taking these photos for me!
Hope you all had a happy weekend! Thanks to Chelsea for taking these photos for me!





great look! love leopard print! xxx
ReplyDeleteThe plaid with the feline pattern is so much fun!
ReplyDeletewww.TheFancyTeacup.com
omgeee i love your nails
ReplyDeleteLovely casual outfit! I adore that scarf! It goes great with red flannel.
ReplyDeleteLeopard print, checked shirt AND the amazing H&M trousers I'll had my eye on (waiting to get paid hehe)!
ReplyDeleteYour nails are just brilliant too!
Such great style, so perfect for Autumn! Summer who?
Girl about Town XxX
Currently wishing I had a flannel shirt! I really like how you paired it with the leopard scarf, it looks great together.
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE fall and the way that this outfit is a perfect fit! Loving your nails by the way!
ReplyDeleteI may have reverted back to middle school just now as I sat here gawking in awe at your amazing nails! They're so brilliantly paired with that great leopard scarf and offset by the comfy, red flannel.
ReplyDeleteloving the shirt!
ReplyDeleteLove the mixed prints!
ReplyDeleteamazing outfit - so casual but a little bit edgy and unique! I love your shoes and red shirt. you look great!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I just found your blog and I have to say that I really like it!– your style is original and I read your blog with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader
with love,
your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/
Yessss, flannel has become my favourite thing for fall. Honestly it has to be the comfiest fabric ever.
ReplyDeleteYou look great in this outfit, I love the addition of leopard print, very nice!
I love the gingham top, it's so great the red is such a wonderful colour. And the print mixxing with that scarf is awesome!
ReplyDeletexJennaD
just started following you yesterday and so glad i did! love this mis of prints and AH just noticed your nails. amazing :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a big plaid shirt lover! I have a very similar one and is definitely one of my favorite things in my closet! Loved the leopard touches!
ReplyDeleteCess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries
You and I are thinking alike today. I got a black and red checked dress this weekend and I posted a cool denim jacket from JoeFresh today.
ReplyDeletereally like your sunglasses! that scarf is also so chic
ReplyDeletelove the mix of the leopard and the flannel <33
ReplyDeleteXO Sahra
EffortlessCool
cute nails <3
ReplyDeletegraceinajar.blogspot.com
Ah, look at you Kate!! You look absolutely amazing. I love the stellar mix of patterns + loveee your manicure too -SO fun! Also those shoes are major TDF gorg. Hope your Monday is a fantastic one so far! xo veronika
ReplyDeleteLoving the flannel with the leopard, so chic!
ReplyDeletexo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com
I sported some red flannel this weekend as well. Love it!
ReplyDeletexo L.
Love the mix, think I will recreate this look myself ☺
ReplyDeletewww.lipstickmanual.com
I love your top I have had my eye on the black and white flannel at Joe, LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteThe leopard with it looks great I especially love the nails.
Fashion in the Fog: An Uptown Affair
such a lovely outfit!really like your blog!
ReplyDeleteLove this look-- casual, yet polished
ReplyDeletexo,
Sara Campbell Blog
^Follow the link to our blog!
I love the flannel and leopard! It's so unexpected and fun. You always look so cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat mix of prints! And I love your shoooooes!
ReplyDeleteLately I'm so craving full wardrobe of shirts, but.. there is a big BUT.. In my local towns shops I can't find them, there is so many blouses, but so less shirt, which sucks.
ReplyDeleteI love your look. simple, but yet so super stylish.
♥
xoxo Ra
I love the mixing of patterns!
ReplyDeletewww.alwayssaygrace.com
Love. I love how you paired leopard with plaid!! AMAZING!
ReplyDeletexx
e.
I think red plaid and leopard print were meant for one another!
ReplyDeleteLooks gorgeous -- perfect for fall!
ReplyDeleteCute outfit!!! I'm now following, I love your style.
ReplyDeletehttp://heydahye.blogspot.com/
loving the plaid and leopard combo! I may have to borrow this idea!
ReplyDeleteXO
-K
www.kristinhassan.blogspot.com
really like this outfit girl!:)
ReplyDeleteI do love how you mixed the flannel and leopard print in this outfit (and how we changed outfits in our cars that evening! haha) Great having dinner with you that night. We'll have to do it again very soon. Anytime you want anyone to snap photos with you just give me a call! :)
ReplyDeleteRed/black flannel is my FAVE! I just wore it in yesterday's post...
ReplyDeleteIn Pursuit of Style
This look is so cute! Love the red flannel paired with the leopard scarf. And the shoes - OMG! Looking gorgeous, darling!
ReplyDeleteI love your style. I adore the way that you paired plaid and leopard print! It's amazing. And your nails are gorgeous! :) Great post. xo
ReplyDeleteI would love if you could stop by my celebrity style and fashion blog, Fash Boulevard.
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
I love the pattern mixture! so cool! xx
ReplyDeletegreat look!
ReplyDeleteadore black and red!
^.^
plaid and leopard = brilliant combo!! Love hoe cozy and chic this look is! xo
ReplyDeleteI love how you look!
ReplyDeleteRed plaid and leaopard... what a brilliant combination! Looking fabulous, like always!
ReplyDeletexoxox
Alexandra
www.fashion-feast.com
Oh! I styled a shoot last week for a label here in Australia and we used lots of pattern mixing! I love the combo of the leopard and flannel!! xx mandy
ReplyDeletehttp://oraclefox.blogspot.com/
great outfit! love the plaid and leopard together!
ReplyDeleteGTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com
Love love love everything leopard print. Please let me know where you had your nails done. Have a good day. :) Rochelle.
ReplyDeleteOoooh. When I saw this on facebook, I just knew there had to be an accompanying blog post! Fun print mix and still loving that little bag!
ReplyDeleteXO
K
I love your scarf!! SO CHIC! :) I am totally following you!
ReplyDeletehttp://redvelvetandleopard.blogspot.com
Flannel and leopard look fantastic together here!! And I love the little bag <3shelby
ReplyDeletewww.makemesparkly.com
I love the combination here. I'm always a little shy to do such opposites, but you really pulled it off great!
ReplyDeleteI really like the mixing of the leopard print and the gingham.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/