10.13.2011

Chevron





Dress: Everly (Sosie), Necklace: H&M, Bag: Aldo, Tights: Hue, Boots: Dolce Vita, Sunglasses: Nine West

I first spotted this dress while browsing Sosie's fall lookbook, and I was instantly obsessed - chevron has become of my favorite prints this season and I just could not resist this darling dress! The dress itself is by Everly and sold out three times before I could get my hands on it. I wore it to a little local blogger meet-up on Wednesday evening! I kept it simple for this early evening event but can't wait to play around with colored tights and other accessories for future stylings! 

Thanks to Chelsea for snapping these photos for me! 

47 comments:

  1. wow really pretty dress! really love the print :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Kate! Everything about this :) The dress is so adorable (and so well priced too!) and I like how you kept it black and white for this look- it really helps it pop.

    Hope you're having a great week lovely!
    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how simple you kept it,lucky you to have found it at the meet up!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Chevron!! I love this dress so much. I think you were tweeting about it when you got it too and I instantly clicked the link to see if I would buy it. I would but it was gone in my size I think:( This is such a darling look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOVE this dress Kate. It looks fabulous on you, and I love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kate: I love this kind of dresses and these statment(minimal) necklace!!! You look so good in this dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pattern is great, and the dress looks great on you! I want one dress like yours too, please, ha, ha
    Best regards from Barcelona,

    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit :)Have to find that necklace at H&M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress! The pattern is fantastic and I have to say I love how you've styled it here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The chevron print is so flattering on you! Adore anything with that pattern lately. x

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that dress! it's just so fun to look at!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kate the dress is SO stunning and looks just gorgeous on you! I love that you kept the styling simple, it works so beautifully!! Yay, for blogger meet ups. I'll be going to one oh-so-soon too. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous dress, Kate! I love love the print (of course), and it's such a good find. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see why this dress is so popular/ was sold out 3 times, because it's definitely a beautiful dress in all it's simplicity, yet it's turning heads I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful dress and necklace!! you look amazing!

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful dress - I love that you let it be the center of attention with simple accessories :)


    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kate, I loved this dress on you last night! I meant to ask where it was from! But now I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the way you are wearing it! I thought of styling it similar, cant wait to see what else you do with it!

    Hayley
    http://theweekendfile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this dress, kate! The chevron print is gorgeous and looks great with that necklace (which I still want)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty! That dress is amazing. I am in LOVE with it. And I love that you paired it with simple gold. You looked so cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm also loving Chevron prints lately..but have yet to own anything with it...this dress is so perfect...no wonder why it keeps selling out!!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this dress!! That pattern is so much fun and so perfect for the blogger meet up!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh, woow,, that dress is so AMAZING! Love it! and can be so versatile, you can dress up it and dress down like this time you did and yet it look so chic.

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the print! it reminds me of a missoni for target blouse I picked up! your blog is fabulous! I am a new follower on blog lovin!

    xoxo
    Alexandra
    www.fashion-feast.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Chevron is one of my favorite prints! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the chevron print dress, super nice, Kate.

    Also, I'm drooling over your necklace, I have been catching up on all your posts and see it's made many appearances - tres chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Chevron dress obsession, love it with your lip colour too miss! Hope you've been well :) I'm behind my blog reading, but I'll be catching up now (get ready for more comments!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I looooove this dress!! The pattern looks great on you and I adore the way you styled it.

    xo Ashley

    PS. good luck in my giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. That dress is such a perfect piece. And I love how you paired it with a geometric necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very very pretty ziggy, I am getting mesmerized :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. fantastic dress! and the necklace is so cool!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your dress is oh-so dreamy! <3 I'm obsessing over the bold zig-zag print and the long sleeves! And you look so gorgeous!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  33. This dress is so amazing. WOW. And love it with that necklace.

    XO,
    Doux Rousse
    http://douxrousse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Found your blog via Curly in the City and newly obsessed. I love the chevron dress... it's so cute! Must track it down. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love it Kate! Great minds think alike!

    My adorable fashion blog!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh my gosh.. I seriously love this dress so much. I'm considering putting it on back-order now! Looks like a fall staple for sure!

    You look gorgeous in it and those boots are fantastic. You're always so classy and put together, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  37. aww i love the bold dress , you accessorized it well with a minimal necklace .
    can you visit my blog ?
    liveurfantasyevryday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. You're so cute! I LOVE your outfit!! And you have so gorgeous teeth!

    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like :)
    http://lischen-lischen.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great outfit! Love the blog! Follow each other?

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. i'm dying for that dress but i just can't bring myself to pay the shipping cost!!

    it looks great on you!

    ps. hi from a fellow nb'er!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog,
    I follow you :D!!
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too. ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete