Blouse: MinkPink, Skirt: Zara, Belt: Aldo, Bracelets: Joe Fresh & Silver Daisy, Boots: Dolce Vita, Scarf: Silver Daisy, Tights: Hue, Watch: Michael Kors
(Blouse, Scarf and Bracelet borrowed from Silver Daisy!)
You saw a lot of this outfit in Saturday's "A Glimpse, A Glance" post, but Kristin snapped some outfit photos for me that day & I thought I would share! I got together with a few local bloggers to work on a video project for an event coming up this Friday. We got to spend this rainy Sunday playing dress up in Silver Daisy, a local boutique, and while the day was a lot of fun I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy seeing my awkward self on a big screen at a public event! Eep!





The mixture of the dotted and paisley patterns is super cute!
ReplyDeletewww.TheFancyTeacup.com
It's such a lovely outfit, can't get tired of it! So glad you posted more pictures!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable is that polka dot blouse? I love this outfit!!! Very very much :)
ReplyDeleteI love the tassel on that belt.
ReplyDeleteSounds like such a fabulous day Kate!! And I squealed when I saw this amazing outfit in your previous post! Love all of the beautiful details, scarf, belt and those fabulous booties. Have a great day! xo veronika
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful outfit, the polka dot top is gorgeous and looks so wonderful with this skirt. Sounds like a fun time :)
ReplyDeletexJennaD
Not looking forward to seeing myself on the big screen either ....See you on Friday ! xx
ReplyDeleteso glad you took outfit pictures cause I loved it! when I saw the previous post I was wanting more, polka dots are lovely!
ReplyDeleteCess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries
You look stunning girl! Perect attire for the fall season. Polkadots and prints are so in! Love how you assembled your outfit.
ReplyDeletelove the way you mixed the polka dot blouse with the fall toned scarf!
ReplyDeletewww.fashionkats.blogspot.com
lovely!! love that mix, it looks so chic!!
ReplyDeletePau
How fun! I love the polka dot top!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely adorable look <33
ReplyDeleteXO Sahra
EffortlessCool
PS Don't forget to check out the Hallie Friedman Jewelry giveaway on my blog!
I am such a fan of that belt! Great look!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice background! and i love this outfit! i can imagine you walking the streets of paris and looking fabulous in this outfit! haha
ReplyDeleteSarassweetstyle.blogspot.com
i love everything about this outfit. so fun. stunning. so glad i stumbled upon your blog. adore it. i'm totally following. If you get sec I'd love if you'd check out of my fashion and style blog and see if you'd be interested in following as well. Thanks love. xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist.
so fun! Love that blouse...xo
ReplyDeleteOooh can't wait to see this video! Been looking for a great polka dot blouse and I must say, this MInkPink number is near perfection. Love it tucked into the skirt and belted. Fab as usual xo
ReplyDeletei love this look!!!
ReplyDelete