11.19.2010

Song Of The Week!

I feel like I've been a little absent this week - work has been full out, and all outfits have been repeats for the most part! I'll do my best to get some fun stuff lined up for next week!

This week's song of the week is by one of my favorite bands, Wintersleep. The song itself isn't necessarily my favorite by them (if you want to explore them more, my favorite favorite by them is Laser Beams) but they just came out with this video & it's pretty great.

Happy weekend, loves! I'm away this weekend for a little sister-getaway-weekend! Can't wait!




7 comments:

  1. We forgive you on the posts! ;)
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Links not working but youtubed it, nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great weekend!
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
    X lisa

    lisarosalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your sister!

    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great song! :) I just found your blog, love it! Hope you had a great weekend!

    http://nataliebrooke.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice choice- I love Wintersleep!

    ReplyDelete