11.17.2010

River Island

Recently ASOS started carrying River Island, a fantastic UK brand, and I was instantly swooning over so many things! Each piece has such fantastic detail - the texture, the prints, the fabric! It's all gorgeous, and now can be yours seeing that ASOS ships worldwide! Danger, danger!





fdsfd

27 comments:

  1. very nice earring:)

    we have a lot of fashion stuff who are waiting you,for find those brand...please help us...
    and follow us

    http://howcanufind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love River Island! I still have a top that I bought in England when I was there like 3 years ago, and it still works! The UK has some awesome inexpensive but trendy lines, jealous! Primark is another fav, but not sure if they are online or not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of loving that black dress.
    (you can't imagine how happy I am that they ship to the US for free too - both ways!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant shop so im not even going to tempt myself LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I didn't realise ASOS starting selling them. River Island is such a fab store over here :)

    L x
    Half Dressed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh so excited!! I always see the fab European bloggers wearing River Island pieces...awesome post. I, like you, will definitely be purchasing some of these items :)
    xoxo
    BEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. super excited about this! on my way to check it out!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danger is right! I love that first sweater dress, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you said it best. Danger on those top 2 especially. I'm going to have to put a mental block up!!

    xo,
    carrie
    ps-thx for the boot suggestion!! and congrats on the giveaways, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had my eye on River Island for a while now too! I first saw the pieces in In Style UK and the prices seemed so much more reasonable than a lot of other high street lines. I'm going to London next year and can't wait to check it out for myself there!

    Have a great day Kate!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Btw, I should probably tell u that I've been trying to follow you via GFC every time I visit your page, for what seems like forever now... and I don't know if it's just my computer but it always says the request is too large! So weird.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh such good news, I am always drooling over RI!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow, River Island items look so wonderful and I love ASOS. Thanks for the heads-up! :)

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Swoooon! I want those earrings!

    Sophi

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never heard of River Island. Those lace shorts are so perfect. I love sweet details that can bring an outfit to life like those.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely blog! You are so cute! :)

    Andrea
    http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I discovered River Island when I was studying abroad in London a couple of summers ago-- glad to see some of the UK's fun line making their way here!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I saw the pieces, too! And I loved them all!

    Picked myself up a River island cable knit sweater!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow so many great pieces! I love the ruffle blouse! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, I really love that bag...and the structured shoulders of that dress!

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Don't even get me started about asos- they are the death of my bank account!

    www.adventuresindressingmyself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is very exciting. I love this line :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want those shorts. Lace shorts have been on my list this fall and it seems every pair I've tried on are so baggy in the crotch haha. I really like those though!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These pieces are so pretty! Never heard of River Island before...have to check it out. Have you ordered from ASOS before?

    ReplyDelete