I think I admitted in an earlier post that the fur trend has been a slow one to grow on me. I like it on others, but on myself donning a fur vest or coat would make me feel like I'm wearing a costume. But I had noticed this pretty fur stole on a few different bloggers (the always lovely Blair for one) and when I came across it at H&M a few weeks ago I decided to give it a go! I think, for me, it's the perfect balance - it doesn't overwhelm, but adds an instant touch of glamour!
What's your take on the fur trend?
Also, I promise I'll stop wearing this skirt & these shoes in every post. They just seem to work with everything lately!
What's your take on the fur trend?
Also, I promise I'll stop wearing this skirt & these shoes in every post. They just seem to work with everything lately!
Faux Fur Stole: H&M, Jacket & Belt: Joe Fresh, Skirt: Lush, Blouse: Audrey 3+1, Tights: Hue, Shoes: Sam Edelman, Ring: Je Suis Prest, Earrings: Aldo





I bought faux fur at H&M 5 years ago, wore it a few times, saved it and now gearing up to wear it again some more.
ReplyDeleteIn small doses, I'm all for it.
Very cute Kate! That's a good way to test the waters...I'm a little faux fur obsessed lately, but I partially blame that on watching too much Rachel Zoe Project...haha.
ReplyDeleteI think it's adorable! I'm not sure if I could pull it off though.
ReplyDeletelove the fur stole! i definitely have my eye on that or a fur vest...
ReplyDeletexx
Love this outfit - you look like a doll. So cute. And I can relate in wanting to wear the same shoes with every outfit..I do it a lot. lol
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I love the fur trend. Unfortunately, I haven't found the right piece for me yet. I tried on a fur vest yesterday and ended up looking like a yeti, lol. :(
ReplyDeletei love it. its just the right amount of fur to compliment the rest of your look.
ReplyDeleteThis is so ladylike and you, Kate! i think trying the fur trend with a stole is the best start! that's what I did too and I loveee my H&M stole!! I love it here with the lace shirt. So cute! :)
ReplyDeletexo
I really like this look Kate! So feminine :) xo
ReplyDeleteOh I have that same one.
ReplyDeleteAnd it is great for now. It is trendy and didn't cost a fortune.
Love it :o)
<3 Nicole Lisa
http://www.blushcode.com/
amazing look! You look great
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite look of yours so far! You have on three trends without looking overly trendy. You just really own them. I love the little stole, and it's the perfect amount of fur :D
ReplyDeletexoxo
Sophi
ohsosophi.blogspot.com
Yes yes yes yes to this outfit! I would totally wear this in a heartbeat. And you know what? You made me want to buy those Sam Edelmans. I love wedges!!! <3
ReplyDeletewww.monochromachic.com
1. You look total Hollywood in these pictures...LOVE!
ReplyDelete2. I adore your new banner :) AND YOU!
xoxo
BEE
I agree with you completely that I've been too timid to try faux fur, despite the fact that I love it on everyone else. I also was eyeing the faux fur stole and H&M as a way to get a piece of the trend. You've styled it up perfectly, the red lips are fab on you Kate xoxo
ReplyDeleteLoving faux fur! I will have to give it a try.
ReplyDeletewww.heygoodlookingblog.blogspot.com
I have been shopping around for just the right peice of faux fur too. You found a great one!
ReplyDeletewww.stylishyear.com
i've been lusting after this H&M faux fur stole for months now!! i absolutely love it and think you paired it perfectly!! it adds a perfect touch of glamour and elegance to the outfit.
ReplyDeletecuteandlittle.com
you have the prettiest smile in these photos!
ReplyDeleteamazing fur..i want to get him:(
ReplyDeletewe have a lot of fashion stuff who are waiting you,for find those brand...please help us...
http://howcanufind.blogspot.com
Perfect shape of the skirt so it must work with everything! And lace and fun is my fave combo!
ReplyDeleteOooh how did I miss this! Gorgeous outfit! So elegant and chic. Your blond curls and red lip totally elevate it to the next level too. Amaazing! <3
ReplyDeleteJen
there is no way I'm tired of those shoes yet!! also the fur looks great on you. i still feel costumey and awkward with it on myself.
ReplyDeleteLove this whole look!
ReplyDeleteI also love how you mixed brown + black.
Love the mix of the fur stole with the lace...I am ok with fur, as long as it faux
ReplyDeletegorgeous outfit!
ReplyDeletelove the shoes, love the fur.
you're gorgeous btw.
xx.
Judy
love the look on you!
ReplyDeletexx
e.
I have the same collar and I love it!!xx
ReplyDeletewww.zscloset.blogspot.com
I do not evеn κnow the waу I ended up here, hoωevеr
ReplyDeleteΙ beliеѵeԁ thіs submit uѕeԁ to be great.
I don't know who you might be however definitely you'гe going tο а famоuѕ blogger should уou arе not already.
Ϲheers!
Feel free to visit my page - payday loans Online same day
my web page > Pay Day Loans