10.18.2010

I Spy

I feel like a spy every time I put this on - which is more often than you'd think, seeing as black tights and booties are pretty much daily wear for me these days, and this trench is my main coat during this chilly fall weather. I bought this coat last fall, after searching high & low for a classic trench (it was then that I learned that trenches seem to be in stores in spring, not fall) and finally found one at Je Suis Prest! It originally had a buckle belt, but I do smart things like leave my belts untied and dangling,  and slam them in car doors so they can break. So now I resort to tying it in a little bow.

I recieved these beautiful earrings in the mail recently from Shlomit Ofir, who was the generous provider of my last giveaway! I didn't get a very clear shot of them, but they are darling little gold leaves, and I absolutely adore them!

I recieved something elllllse in the mail today, which I'll get to show you all tomorrow! But let me tell you, it's beautiful!

Wishing you all a beautiful week!







BB Dakota trench coat, Hue tights, Steve Madden booties, H&M scarf, Shlomit Ofir earrings (gift)

15 comments:

  1. Such a great oufit! So classic and chic. It just got so chilly here on the West Coast, so I've started using my Club Monaco camel coat daily. That's the thing about fall/winter...you can wear the same thing constantly and no one thinks you're a weirdo for it.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of Je suis prest as one of my good friends is from NB. How's the price for the trench? I love it and you're becoming my fave spy!


    besos,

    Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a chic look...i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, I'm having total sunglass envy here! Also dig the trench, BB Dakota makes great coats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do look like a spy! But in a really fashionably chic way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very mysterious spy with the shades and black accents!! I love that trench too! I also found out this past spring that trenches seem to come out then...i spent much time last fall searching too! lol dangit!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so daring, in a 60's bond girl kinda way! I love it, definitely suits you lovely! There's something so classic and chic about a trench, especially with sweet gold earrings and big black shades. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this jacket. It is a really great syle and cute. SUper cute.

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. a super cute spy! you're right, the earrings are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd feel like a spy in that too...which is awesome! haha I love the jacket paired with the black tights and boots. I definitely need a pair of booties like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love a classic trench! I recently misplaced the belt to mine, and it just doesn't look the same without it! Love this one you're spotting. The sunnies are great too, and I can understand why you'd feel like a Spy. Hahah!

    Thanks for your email. You're super sweet! I get a little tickle everytime I find another Canadian blogger

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw i love these shots of you, the wind blowing your hair a little ;) ... great classic trench!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. trench coats are the best and i totally know what you mean about feeling like a spy.. we can just call it espionage-chic ;) also dont you think trenches are surprisingly warm?? love your boots too xx
    http://shutterbug-z.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that trench.. Too bad its coming into summer here is Sydney.. Otherwise id be wrapped up in this one heheh

    Love the blog. I will add you xx!

    ReplyDelete