11.27.2015

Happy Black Friday!



It's Black Friday at long last! I'm not gonna lie, my morning hasn't started out the best - one item I had picked out sold out before I got the chance to snag it (this was at 5am... sigh!) and one store I was hoping to pick up lots of little gifts at doesn't have much at all for a Black Friday sale (I'm looking at you, Joe Fresh) but hopefully their Cyber Monday sale will redeem them? Fingers crossed!

That said, there's TONS of great deals to be found! Check out some of my favorite sales & my favorite items from those sales and get shopping!!

Gap Canada - 50% off everything with code GAPFRIDAY

Old Navy - 50% off everything

J.Crew - 30-40% off everything with code HOLIDAY

J.Crew Factory - 50% off everything & free shipping on orders $50+ with code SHIPGIFTS

Anthropologie - 25% off everything with code SHOPTOIT

Kate Spade - Up to 75% off Surprise Sale

Zara - 30% off everything

Shopbop - Up to 25% with code GOBIG15




No comments:

Post a Comment