These freezing cold blustery winter days are at least good for one thing: product reviews that can easily be shot inside my warm home! ;)
I chose the Feather Light Spacer Bra and matching panty. I was definitely in need of a nude everyday t-shirt type bra, and while I was tempted by all the super pretty sets on the site, thought this would be a good opportunity to get a really well fitting, quality bra set that I can wear any day! And while they do offer a more basic t-shirt bra, I thought this was the perfect compromise as it's also really pretty with all the lace detailing!
Overall I'm really happy with it. I went with my normal size and the fit was great! It's a super comfy, wear all day, any day type bra that still leaves you feeling pretty!








i really love third love! they have great stuff!
ReplyDeleteladies in navy
Oooh this is such a pretty set! I find nude bras are so boring to buy, but this one is so delicate and pretty! I'll have to check them out!
ReplyDeletethis is so feminine and soft, love it
ReplyDelete