During the holidays we tend to break out the bling a little more often than usual. If it's over the top and super sparkly and makes a major statement, it's perfect for holiday time. But now that the holidays are behind us, I find myself taking notice of more delicate pieces. While these may be a little more feminine and delicate, they are still super detailed and interesting and are still very striking in their own way. I'd love to add any and all of these to my collection!
The oversized pearls are so fun, I love the statement they make while still being so simple. Jules Smith keeps grabbing my attention lately it seems, which is a-okay with me because her pieces are also super affordable. I've been a long time fan of House of Harlow and this gorgeous bracelet is no exception (available within Canada through simons.ca and local gals, Silver Daisy in Saint John has a great collection!) and I'm also lovvvving all of these fun stud earrings.
How about you? Do you keep sporting major bling after the holiday party season has ended or do you switch it up to something else?






I love all of these fun picks!
ReplyDeleteI find that after the holidays, the only major change I make is that I put away the red sweater, and anything else that's just a bit too Christmas-y. Since it's so cold here, I find it hard to switch to any "resort" collections when they first come out in stores.
Jackie
Something About That