THEY'RE BACK! The Kate Spade Glitter Keds are back in stock and in a bunch of fun new colors! I have the gold ones from last year, and I truly wore them to death. I wore them on vacation for two weeks and then like every other day for the rest of the summer. I'm truly contemplating getting another pair because mine were a size too big (they were the last ones, and I couldn't resist, even if they weren't my real size) and I wore them so much I could use a fresh pair.
These are probably my favorite shoes ever so I just wanted to share the love and let you know that after being sold out everywhere last year, they are back. And they're beautiful.
Which color is your fave?






so nice!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com
Those are so cute!!
ReplyDeletexo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com
Ahh, these are just too cute. I love the gold with the black laces. I want a pair!
ReplyDeleteLauren xo
Sophisticated In Style