9.20.2014

Weekend Wear


Happy weekend! It's been such a busy summer and will continue to be a very busy fall, so I'm taking advantage of this weekend with no plans to lay low, relax, rest and spend some quality "me" time. The above outfit is still way more "done up" than I will realistically get this weekend, but I thought it was such a cute weekend look. The printed sweater and the comfy textured slip-ons are just too perfect for weekend wear. 

I hope you all have fantastic weekends! Anyone up to anything fun? I'm going to be making chili and watching too many real estate shows. Exciting stuff, I'm telling you.

4 comments:

  1. Such a fab weekend look! Loving the sweater and those pants. I hope you did end up having a great and relaxing weekend! Back to the grind tomorrow - hopefully you are feeling refreshed for a new week!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice watch ;]]

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that sweater. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete