Dress and bag: c/o Old Navy, Jacket: c/o Fidelity Denim, Shoes: Zara, Belt: c/o Linea Pelle, Necklace: Forever21, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Stella & Dot, Sunglasses: c/o Polette
I wear sunglasses pretty much constantly year round, but it's especially fun to pick up a couple new pairs for the summer months! I received these ones from Polette recently (they made my very favorite sunglasses from last summer, which I sadly lost!) and they're a nice change up from all of my heavy black sunglasses! The quality, as usual, is super great, especially for the amazing prices - most of their sunglasses are less than $20! Can't beat that!
The best part? I'm giving away a pair of your choice to one lucky winner! You can choose regular glasses or sunglasses and you can even get prescriptions in these if you so wish! Follow the steps below to enter! Good luck!











The summer blue sunglasses look amazing - ignore my entries if this is not international x
ReplyDeleteI love the summer green! Eyes need a little pop in the summer!
ReplyDeletegreat dress lady!
ReplyDeleteladies in navy
Love this! Super cute outfit too ;)
ReplyDeleteOops - love the summer blue!
ReplyDeleteI love the Gatsby sunglasses from Polette ❤️
ReplyDeletehttp://www.polette.com/eyeglasses-for-woman/trendy-glasses/eyelasses-donna.html
ReplyDeletehttp://www.polette.com/eyeglasses-for-woman/sunglasses/sunglasses-malabar.html
ReplyDeleteLove the Pilot sunglasses!
ReplyDeleteOh the Summer Blue - so perfect for summer.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite are the Long Beach Orange glasses.
ReplyDeletelove the summer blue shades!!
ReplyDeletegreat style :>>
ReplyDeletenew post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com
I love the ECO B! :)
ReplyDeleteI like Summer Blue and Clocks B, both sunglasses :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway! LOVE all the sunnies, but my fav is "Lady Black" so chic!
ReplyDeletexo
Melissa
meli1519@yahoo.com
http://www.polette.com/eyeglasses-for-woman/perth-grey.html
ReplyDeleteLove the Parisienne sunglasses.
ReplyDeleteI love the pilot sunglasses (: My email is perezashley60@hotmail.com. I have entered and would love to win.
ReplyDeletei have always wanted a fun, colorful pair of glasses to add a pop to my look.
ReplyDeleteit's a 3-way tie for me between the "why not" "manchester" and "diabolo" -- love them all!
Mono Vanille...so cute!
ReplyDeletelove this dress!
ReplyDeletemy favorite are http://www.polette.com/eyeglasses-for-woman/classic-glasses/designer-eyeglasses-way-s.htm
ReplyDeleteI like the Ella sunglasses … and the Parisiennes, too!
ReplyDelete(And I *love* your cute dress!!)
-Sherry (sdlee)
I like the Parisienne Sunglasses.
ReplyDeleteLove the Joplin!
ReplyDeleteI love the Carol sunglasses!
ReplyDeletethe Ella sunglasses :)
ReplyDeleteDazson or Amour glasses
ReplyDeletethese http://www.polette.com/eyeglasses-for-woman/sunglasses/sunglasses-sicilia.html
ReplyDeleteI love the sunglasses! I can't believe they're only $20 because they look so expensive! The necklace is great too :)
ReplyDeletemy favorite piece is the aviator
ReplyDeleteI can't decide between Frozen and Long Beach Orange! Love them both
ReplyDeleteLove the Cabaret brown
ReplyDeleteApril C.
acrisafu@nycap.rr.com
Wow I love them all! But my favourite sunnies would have to be Ella :)
ReplyDeleteThe Stina Bois sunglasses are my favorite!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat sunnies!
ReplyDeleteI love the ECO, PARISIENNE and SUMMER BLUE pairs!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteClocks B for sure!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.polette.com/eyeglasses-for-woman/sunglasses/fashion-sunglasses-clocks-b.html
Great giveaway, Kate! (Plus, I love rafflecopter)