Coat: Soia & Kyo, Skirt and Turtleneck: Joe Fresh, Boots: Steve Madden, Bag: c/o Sole Society, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: Stella & Dot and Joe Fresh, Earrings: Kate Spade
I picked up this plaid taffeta skirt just after Christmas for an amazing $14. I had been eyeing it for a while and when the price dropped that low, I couldn't resist. I think it will be so fun to wear in summer with some sort of cute slogan tee (like this or this) & heels, but for now my trusty turtleneck will do the trick!
After a month or so of pink, I decided to switch things up and paint my nails red, which made me want to break out this red bag from Sole Society which hasn't been getting much wear since I got my pink coat. (Though maybe that would have been a fun Valentine's Day combo!)
I hope you're having a happy week!










Love this look! That skirt it too cute & a great steal! Your jacket is so chic!
ReplyDeleteKristin
Crumbs & Curls
I have that same skirt and I love it. I got it for super cheap too on sale at the Joe here in Ottawa. Bargains = great.
ReplyDeleteso cute!!
ReplyDeletenew post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com
The best $14 ever spent! That's the cutest skirt, love it!
ReplyDeleteCee. ♥
Code Overdressed
You look so pretty! I love the bag - can't believe its Sole Society -- looks much more expensive! xo
ReplyDeleteIsn't that skirt just amazing? I have it in that colour and the red and i'm obsessed! I LOVE joe fresh clearance! xx
ReplyDeleteLove your coat
ReplyDeleteI'm A Love Addict
Love everything about this outfit.
ReplyDeletewww.shannonheartsblog.com
That's such a great skirt, and it's even better knowing it was such a steal.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your coat, too. It may not be pretty and pink, but Soia & Kyo is hands down my favourite pick for jackets and coats.
xo Jackie
Something About That
This is such a cute outfit and what a great deal on that skirt! It looks much more expensive than $14!!
ReplyDeleteShannon
Clothes & Quotes
that skirt is darling kate! love the classic look
ReplyDeleteLoving that skirt! TGIF.
ReplyDeleteEleventh & Sixteenth
How did I not find that skirt? I work beside Joe Fresh! Looks fabulous on you!
ReplyDeletewww.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com
I AM OBSESSED WITH YOUR COAT. I've been trying really hard to find a tan coat for quite some time now, and its just not happening. Definitely going to look into Soia & Kyo !! Gained a new follower/fan for sure (:
ReplyDeleteWhirlwind Romance Blog
Beautiful skirt and bag! You look so pretty!
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Lovely skirt Kate! I can tell why you loved it so much :) I'm loving your red cross body bag too. I've been eyeing a cute red Gucci purse, but unfortunately it's out of budget-reach :( xo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful from head-to-toe, Kate!! <3 I love that skirt, and wow, what a steal! Happiest Sunday, lovey!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis skirt is really gorgeous, I love the fit and flare of it. Perfect with the black and camel!
ReplyDeletexJennaD