2.06.2012

$100 Shopbop Giveaway! (closed)


As we start dreaming of warmer days and the change of season, the urge to start shopping begins to set in! Well, my friends, let me make it a little easier for you - I've teamed up with Shopbop to offer one of you $100 to spend on anything you like! 

Maybe you're feeling ready to trade in your cold weather boots for a cute pair of Hunter boots to splash through spring puddles. Or maybe you'd like to snag a pair of See By Chloe boots to get you through this last bit of winter! As for me, I'm swooning over bold black & white stripes, fun new sunnies, and spring shoes! While you're browsing the shop, be sure to check out the Shopbop Blog, as well! 

To enter, simply comment on this post with what you would buy if you're the lucky winner! Please be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you're the winner!

Bonus entries (please leave a separate comment for each one!)
01 Follow me on Twitter
02 Follow me through Google Friend Connect
03 Follow me through Bloglovin'
04 Follow me on Pinterest
05 Tweet about this giveaway, tagging @omyheartkate and @shopbop in your tweet!

This giveaway will run until February 15th at 5pm (Atlantic Standard Time) - open worldwide!!

Good luck!

Update! The winner of this giveaway is Kristin!! Congrats girl! 

529 comments:

  1. Yay!! Love these Shopbop gift card giveaways. Have entered more than I can count and crossing EVERYTHING that this will be THE one ;)

    I would get something pretty - put it towards a new pair of shoes or some jewelry!

    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are followed on GFC of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaannnnnnd Pinterest <3

    Have a great week lovely!
    xo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh i would LOVE to win! and i would buy anything really, i love shopbop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd choose this wallet: http://www.shopbop.com/petal-metal-key-pouch-marc/vp/v=1/845524441922384.htm?folderID=2534374302024667&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=12867 . I lost mine few days ago so I need one now... Thanks for this giveaway :) peniamm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you on Twitter: @Peniamm, peniamm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you as well on Bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I’d buy the Zig Zag Starburst Necklace. I love the mix of black and gold, the zigzag, so unique, it’s just perfect. Thank you! Marta martaplayita at gmail dot com http://englishinbarna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow your blog via bloglovin'. Thank you! Marta martaplayita at gmail dot com http://englishinbarna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would buy the red velvet loafers by French Sole! And then wear them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So hard to choose what I would want, probably any of the purses would be spectacular. x

    TheFancyTeacup@gmail.com

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! I would buy a one piece bathing suit, maybe a Splendid one I featured on my blog :)
    aclosetfashionista-blog[at]yahoo[dot]com
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you on Twitter (Closet_Fashion)

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaaand tweeted: http://twitter.com/Closet_Fashion/status/166503246502952961

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd put the $100 prize toward a pair of Tory Burch Revas - I'm smitten with the Red Volcano pair!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm already a follower on Bloglovin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Also, I'm already a follower on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dark olive Hunter boots! :)
    Thank you, great contest.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i may finally invest in a pair of frye riding boots with that kind of money! :) thanks for the contest!

    sarah(dot)trainor(at)gmail(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete
  20. following on twitter now!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the David Lerner Waterfall Tank Dress, so trendy for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I also follow you on GFC!!

    afashionfixation@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I also follow you on Twitter!

    afashionfixation@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. If I won I would absolutely put it towards the cost of these beautiful See by Chloé heels that I've been eyeing for ages: http://bit.ly/wL7DsA

    ReplyDelete
  25. And last but not least, also on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yay! Love me a Shopbop giveaway!! I'd be buying new jeans or new shades!! In desperate need of both! Hm.. maybe a new purse!??

    {jebrown at bellmedia dot ca}
    Thx Kate!!
    XO
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Definitely thinking of warm weather shoes... OR a bright coloured bag or clutch for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow you on twitter @DarlingDilemma AND @FullofFabulous

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your Hunter rainboot suggestion. Think I'd get a pair of short Hunters in a fun colour.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow you on twitter (@waterlillynb)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Following on GFC!

    alex.overing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Following on twitter!

    alex.overing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Already following on Bloglovin' :)
    alex.overing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Already follow on Pinterest!
    alex.overing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Kate :) what a great opportunity to discover shopbop - I also follow you on Pinterest and would love to win so that I could get a pair of Hunter boots!... I realiszed after the winter we've had here in SJ that these need to be my winter/spring staple. They are at a great price on shopbop too :)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  36. stephersdomain@hotmail.com
    (hunter boots)

    ReplyDelete
  37. retweeted on twitter for bonus entry!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. If I won I would probably go for a new pair of shoes or a pretty dress!

    alex.overing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Following on Twitter for bonus entry!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Folling you on Pintrest for bonus entry plz!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have had my eye on the neon and gray adia kabur chains! nes1223@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love shopbob! I would choose one of their maxi dresses, or maybe the Lanston caftan dress..

    Great giveaway!

    tracyevelyn86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love Shop Bop! I went to school in Madison where the first Bop is located!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am already following you on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  45. And Pinterest...already following you there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I really, really want a pair of Frye Harness boots, but with all this warm weather we've had, i cannot promise you I wouldn't buy a cute Spring dress!
    dmarie824 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Follow you on GFC as dmarie824.

    dmarie824 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. And following you on twitter now too! (@dmarie824)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Tweeted!
    https://twitter.com/#!/dmarie824/status/166549039578492928

    ReplyDelete
  50. id probably buy something from house of harlow :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Would love the hunter boots!!!hope to win :)
    aracelycampbell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Follow your blog!
    aracelycampbell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Follow you on Bloglovin!
    aracelycampbell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Follow you on Pinerest!
    aracelycampbell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. http://www.shopbop.com/calf-layer-fringe-boot-minnetonka/vp/v=1/845524441888836.htm?folderID=2534374302112432&fm=other-shopbysize&colorId=10192
    I love this boot a lot so i might get this since I win the giveaway

    ckaylie777 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Followed you on Twitter
    (ckaylie777 )

    ckaylie777 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Followed you via GFC
    (tran nguyen )

    ckaylie777 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Followed you on bloglovin'
    as this email

    ckaylie777 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. https://twitter.com/#!/ckaylie777/status/166556493917859840

    I tweeted

    ckaylie777 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'd have to get a cute new dress for Spring. Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I would love a new spring dress! Specifically, their M Missoni Knit Trapeze dress is calling my name. mfrapp_83 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  62. love these CK flats
    http://www.shopbop.com/cameron-leather-ballet-flat-calvin/vp/v=1/845524441926866.htm?folderID=2534374302112436&fm=other-shopbysize&colorId=20720

    ReplyDelete
  63. Love Shopbop! I would buy one of their many beautiful pieces of jewlery. Dannijo, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Gorjan..swooning over many of their pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I would buy a juicy bag!
    littlegray88 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I follow you via twitter
    littlegray88 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow via GFC
    littlegray88 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Love Shop Bop!!! And I especially love that striped coat!!
    PS.
    I just began following you on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  68. i would love the juicy breton striped blazer!

    http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

    morgan.designblanc{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  69. i already follow you on twitter!

    http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. i already follow via GFC!

    http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I would love to put it towards buying new shorts for spring! Thanks for the chance!
    mom22girlz at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would love to put the money toward some new pumps for work or a Theory blazer.

    xo, alison*elle
    xo.alison [at] gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. And I follow you on GFC!

    xo, alison*elle
    xo.alison [at] gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/mom22girlz/status/166588487158611969

    ReplyDelete
  75. What a fantastic giveaway!! I love ShopBop. If I won I would put the money towards some House of Harlow jewelry.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com
    shannonweel (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I follow you on twitter @shannonhearts1

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com
    shannonweel (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I follow you on GFC.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com
    shannonweel (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I follow you on bloglovin.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com
    shannonweel (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I think I would buy a silk blouse from Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  80. Just started following you on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  81. I would buy a pair of J brand colored jeans! Loving the colored denim trend right now!

    Vicky
    vtran_11@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I would buy some accessories, most likely a purse or bracelets -- or both :)

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'm also following you on twitter:
    twitter.com/ baileywhite

    ReplyDelete
  84. Kate! This is such an amazing giveaway :) I know exactly what I would buy: The Joie white lace dress to wear to the rehearsal dinner for my wedding!

    xo Julia

    julia@galmeetsglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. This is such a hard question since there are so many fabulous designers on shopbop. But I would have to choose a fabulous piece of jewelry!

    krystle02@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Mallory Phillips
    cocobelledesign1@gmail.com

    Oh what I would buy if I won this amazing giveaway!! Well, it would be tough considering all the fabulous things on shopbop but I would definitely have to go with a new pair of shoes to add to my collection! Most likely a new pair of wedges from Tory Burch's spring/summer 2012 collection!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  87. already following you on pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  88. so many amazing dresses to choose from! but i'm loving the moroccan bandana dress by free people!
    i never enter these things, fingers crossed! thanks for the opportunity, love. :)
    paige.pitzer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Also, I follow you as well as shopbop on twitter and mentioned you as well as shopbop in a tweet!
    I follow you on blog lovin as well as pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  90. i follow you on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  91. i follow you via bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  92. I'd totally put that money torwards an Equipment blouse! They're so necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  93. This Madewell dress is kinda calling out my name: http://www.shopbop.com/striped-avalon-dress-madewell/vp/v=1/845524441929006.htm?folderID=2534374302143731&fm=browse-brand-shopbysize&colorId=39866

    ;-) It's making me itch for Spring too.

    xo,
    Margaret
    --
    margeincharge(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Following you via Twitter now: @bite_size_baker. Thanks chica!

    xo,
    Margaret
    --
    margeincharge(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I would buy the la mer neon pink wrap watch. perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  96. O My Heart is now on my Google dashboard! :-)

    xo,
    Margaret
    --
    margeincharge(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I follow you on twitter! @cheapandchicmag

    ReplyDelete
  98. Definitely want a rose gold Michael Kors or Marc Jacobs watch! Perfect sprin accessory! Following you on twitter now too!

    Thanks for this awesome contest!
    Liz

    elizabeth.szeszycki@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. aaaannnnnd...just tweeted!

    ReplyDelete
  100. Love this giveaway! I would swipe a Adia Kibur Silver & Neon Chain Link Necklace- obsessed!

    Sierra@StyleOntheLine.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I follow you on Twitter!

    StyleOnTheLine

    ReplyDelete
  102. I would most likely buy a pair of bright coloured shoes for summer (like these http://www.shopbop.com/piraya-multicolor-strap-flat-sandal/vp/v=1/845524441925897.htm?folderID=2534374302024643&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=20989)


    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Still hoping to buy a Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C :) whatimlovinglately@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I've been DREAMING about summer! I've also been having my eye on a certain We Are Handsome bikini set! I wish I had both so badly. Awesome giveaway!

    e-mail address:
    ANGELASIM@ANGELMEOW.COM

    ReplyDelete
  105. I follow you on twitter!

    @lchally

    ReplyDelete
  106. I also follow you through google friend connect

    ReplyDelete
  107. I am also following you through Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  108. I'm following you on Pinterest (my obsession!!)

    ReplyDelete
  109. This is so great! If I were to win this gift card I would definitely buy the Robbi & Nikki Layered Lace Dress. It's adorably chic and perfect for summer!

    My email is: k8tbaird@gmail.com

    p.s. I am following you on Twitter as well as Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  110. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  111. I now follow you on google friend connect!

    xo. mallory

    ReplyDelete
  112. I'm in need of a new pair of heels, so I'd either buy the Yana Suede Platform Pumps or the Portney Pumps!


    lecchallis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. ShopBop is such a fave!! I just ordered my mom a pair of Marc Jacobs earrings for her birthday....for me, an easy pick would be the Marc by Marc Jacobs turn lock bracelet in oro, or a pair of hunter boots for the spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Thanks for an awesome giveaway Kate!
    I would by the Juicy Couture
    Breton Striped Shrunken Blazer
    Style #:JUICY40618!!!

    natashafatah at gmail dot com

    xoxo
    www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. pinterest! would still looove a new dress...

    ReplyDelete
  116. I would absolutely buy a pair of riding boots, I love the Frye Dorado Lug Sole boots.

    I follow you on twitter @hollygilmartin

    hollygilmartin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. Following you on GFC

    hollygilmartin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. Following you on Bloglovin'

    hollygilmartin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. aaannddd following you on pinterest :)

    Hoping to win this amazing giveaway

    hollygilmartin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I would buy the Acne Flex Skinny Jeans in white! Adorable! :)

    Colleen
    javsgirl09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I sent out a tweet about your giveaway! So glad I came across your blog - I love love love your sense of style, you have great pictures! Definitely spending some time today to go through your posts :) Thanks for the chance to win this giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  122. yay!! Exciting! I would love anything with some pretty florals on it, especially a nice flowy shirt!

    sydneymdavis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I follow via GFC

    sydneymdavis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I follow you on twitter

    sydneymdavis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I follow you on pinterest

    sydneymdavis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I tweeted about the giveaway

    sydneymdavis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I am searching for more polka dots for spring!!!

    hjc79@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I would totally buy some Tory Burch flats for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  129. awesome giveaway... i'd buy Elizabeth & James Mick skinnies in neon pink!

    ReplyDelete
  130. followed on twitter @tkwan23

    ReplyDelete
  131. following on bloglovin' (summer_sky3[at]hotmail[dot]com)

    ReplyDelete
  132. I love the cameron shorts!

    siilentii27 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I am a bloglovin follower

    siilentii27 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. So many things! I would purchase (maybe haha) the BB Dakota Faith Lace Dress. I think it's gorgeous :) Thanks for the giveaway!

    brianneconnolly@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I would definitely want to buy a cute spring dress or two...love this giveaway! Xoaly@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. Followed on pinterest too!
    Xoaly@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I would but the Claire Vivia fold over clutch in black! Its awesome!

    theyoungandthenaive@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I followed on twitter! @hilraiser

    theyoungandthenaive@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I followed on GFC!

    theyoungandthenaive@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I followed on BlogLovin'! Young and Naive

    theyoungandthenaive@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I followed you on Pinterest as well!

    theyoungandthenaive@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I tweeted about your giveaway also! @hilraiser

    theyoungandthenaive@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. i follow you on twitter via @apeekofchic


    a peek of chic
    apeekofchic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. i follow you through GFC

    a peek of chic
    apeekofchic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete